11-10-13, 12:26 PM   #1
Ocule
A Defias Bandit
Looking for a player rating add on

I found the add on Karma and its fix and every time i logged in got a 14 page LUI error that just popped up as soon as i closed it. So i am looking for a similar program for WoW version 5.4.xx up to date that lets me keep track of good and bad players. Ive had entire nights wasted because of troll tanks who wipe groups on purpose and leave or similar ****ty things. Ideally id like it to be connected to other people who use the add on to share which players to /kick before even beginning the dungeon or raid and whatnot but i can settle for just remembering who has trolled my groups in the past without having to search my ignore list or office document. Just something that warns me as soon as they join or whisper me. Thanks for the help.
11-10-13, 12:52 PM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BadApples let's you store undesirables without using the ignore list and offers options to alert you if you are about to invite/get invited by them etc.
11-10-13, 01:08 PM   #3
Ocule
A Defias Bandit
Thanks, i checked it out still getting lua errors on that one. Its functional but barely
11-10-13, 01:18 PM   #4
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are talking about taint errors those are pretty much unavoidable for any addon that touches the friends frame atm due to an oversight on Blizzard's part in 5.4.1.

There is no way to fix those reliably except on their side.
11-10-13, 01:26 PM   #5
Ocule
A Defias Bandit
Oh, explains why its been so hard to find one. I have been getting to main errors. One is when i tried to add someone who was on that list, a window pops up with a bunch of error text usually about 3 pages long. Which if they make that list i dont really care if they cant join else they wouldnt be on the list. Other than that whenever i hit my social page and for the badapples tab i get that annoying blizzard says **** you disable or ignore. I wish i can tell it to stop bugging me with errors. I do like like it overall
11-11-13, 05:50 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

If you're getting an error from Badapples, please use the "Bug Report" link on its download page to report the error, so I can fix it if possible. I'm not actively playing WoW, so the only way I will know about a problem that I need to fix is if someone tells me about it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a player rating add on