09-17-12, 01:07 AM   #1
UrbanArmitage
An Aku'mai Servant
Target health percentage indicator

I was running some HoT dungeons with a guildie to get him some gear this weekend and I noticed an issue with the target health percentage indicator. With Murozond I am the designated hour glass clicker, and I use the target health percentage indicator to click roughly every 20% drop in health. This weekend however I noticed that the percentage indicator stays at 100% all the way through the fight. I'm not talking about the health bar as this decreases as expected, I'm referring to the 100% indicator in the target info box that pops up next to the mini-map when a target is selected. This is definately not a deal-breaker by any stretch, but I know for a fact that it was working a week or two back when I ran End of Time with some guildies.

09-17-12, 01:18 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'll take a look tonight after work. I always look at the HUD myself so never noticed it not working elsewhere.

09-17-12, 01:43 AM   #3
UrbanArmitage
An Aku'mai Servant
Thank you Xrystal, I guess my eye is just drawn to that box when I have to keep a check on the actual target's percentage health remaining, otherwise I just use the HUD health bars to see how far they are from dying.

09-18-12, 01:58 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Well I had a glance at the target bar while doing the world shaman quest last night and I saw that it was down to 20% at one point so I am guessing it is going down but maybe the update isn't as fast as you were expecting if it looks like it isn't working for you.

I would say periodically during a fight do some screen shots and see afterwards whether in fact it is going down. And hopefully matching the hud percentage at least

09-18-12, 07:30 AM   #5
UrbanArmitage
An Aku'mai Servant
Thanks Xrystal, I guess it is possible it was a transient problem like the ones we were having in the Fall of Theramore scenario last night. Loads of bug-outs and restarts of the scenario there. I'll see if it's still happening tonight or tomorrow night and grab some screenies for you if it is.

Wayne

09-20-12, 08:03 AM   #6
UrbanArmitage
An Aku'mai Servant
Ok so last night I ran Murozond and found the same 'problem' again, took screen shots, edited them, then proudly posted them this morning to show what I was talking about ... then had a DOH moment! Turns out I was looking at the mana value in the box next to the minimap in white and seeing 100% instead of looking at the health percentage on the left of the box in green. Needless to say, I feel like a right git about now, and I smartly removed my post to hide my shame.

Sorry about the false bug report Xrystal.

09-20-12, 01:40 PM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Don't you mean I passed your observation test ?

09-21-12, 12:47 AM   #8
UrbanArmitage
An Aku'mai Servant
LOL! Yes ... yes ... that's it ... congratulations!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Target health percentage indicator