02-05-10, 06:55 PM   #1
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite map flashing

Carbonite and Vuhdo seem to be have conflictting issues. Because i didn't have Screen Recording software i kinda did a quick job on my cell phone to show you what i talking about..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eOqAvVfDgY

Last edited by Snoweh : 02-05-10 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Update.

02-06-10, 11:07 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Try the latest version. He has this change:

Bugfixes:
-- Workaround for map conflict with Carbonite

02-07-10, 07:13 PM   #3
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
Try the latest version. He has this change:

Bugfixes:
-- Workaround for map conflict with Carbonite
yej i got the email about it this morning , i posted this on both addons comments just so u both knew , seem's to be ok now

Update: Still appears to be doing the flashing. just not as pulsive as last time :/
Both addons are up to date.

Last edited by Snoweh : 02-08-10 at 10:33 AM.

02-10-10, 10:09 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The selected map zone is a global setting, so if any addon changes it, it will affect other addons that use it, like Carbonite. When you mouse over a zone on the Carb map, we set it to that zone. The other addon is apparently setting it to your current zone, which it needs to stop doing or it needs to set it back to how it found it when it is done getting whatever data it needed from the current zone.

02-18-10, 08:09 PM   #5
loopinvariant
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
The selected map zone is a global setting, so if any addon changes it, it will affect other addons that use it, like Carbonite. When you mouse over a zone on the Carb map, we set it to that zone. The other addon is apparently setting it to your current zone, which it needs to stop doing or it needs to set it back to how it found it when it is done getting whatever data it needed from the current zone.
What API do you use to set the map zone? All I found was SetMapToCurrentZone() which doesn't take an argument. You don't appear to be using SetMapByID() either.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite map flashing