03-17-11, 02:34 PM   #1
Nit1on
A Defias Bandit
Santa UI Help

Hey, I just started using Santa UI, but without an ingame options system I'm finding it very hard to change the look of the ui to how I want it inside the text files.
I know what I want it to look like and I have posted a picture so you have an idea of what I'm trying to do.

Basically, I want to move action bar "3" up in line with action bar "1".
I then want to move action bar "2" so that it is centered in the middle of both of them and in line with the centre of the screen.
I also want the player and target frames "4" moved up slightly and the scale increased so that they are slightly larger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: ok I've managed to move my action bars and my player/target frames etc. But as you can see my chat area is where the party frames are. How do I move them down as when I tried editing things in the text file it just reverted all the other settings I'd made.
Also, how do I move the focus frame? There doesn't seem to be an option for it.
03-17-11, 03:05 PM   #2
Wickedshifts
A Fallenroot Satyr
Not sure what chat addon is being, if any, but you should be able to Right Click on the General Tab > Click Unlock Frame > & then left click & drag the frame to wherever you want to place it.
03-18-11, 07:07 AM   #3
Nit1on
A Defias Bandit
nah dude, i dont want to move the chat frame, I like it where it is. I want to move the party frames down a bit ;P
03-18-11, 11:04 AM   #4
Wickedshifts
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ah ok sorry, I misunderstood. Never messed with Santa UI so I am afraid I wont be much help. Im sure someone around here will be able to.

Good luck.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Santa UI Help