05-02-13, 05:42 PM   #1401
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

hey,
Firstly, in the very first logon where you have to accept wow tos one texture in the upper right is different from the others. Maybe something to do with aurora. Yah I get that too..
Massive

05-02-13, 06:05 PM   #1402
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by pitschi View Post
hai, got some graphical bugs while updating to fresh r10.
Firstly, in the very first logon where you have to accept wow tos one texture in the upper right is different from the others. Maybe something to do with aurora.
secondly, when i installed r10 and logged on, the chat is looking weird. looks like there were default chatter settings although realui profile is activated and selected under settings -> profiles.

also while im tanking the nameplates doesnt appear green anymore (thought they change its colours to green if i have enough aggro on them)
is that intended? its very difficult to see which mobs "aggro" you

another issue i got with foglite:

the area zones /next to orgrimmar) are looking a lil bit weird. intended?
Looks like Chatter settings got left out of my last upload. Woops

Nameplates: /knp > Tanking Mode

Map is intentional, the dropdown at the bottom-right can adjust it.

05-02-13, 07:18 PM   #1403
pitschi
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Looks like Chatter settings got left out of my last upload. Woops

Nameplates: /knp > Tanking Mode

Map is intentional, the dropdown at the bottom-right can adjust it.
Thx <3
map issue: "fixed"
Tanking nameplates: check
Chatter settings: hopefully on next upload
Aurora texture: ?

05-02-13, 08:01 PM   #1404
webster259
A Cyclonian
I'm not sure if this is just something I have broken in my rig or if anyone else is experiencing it but the minimap icon for bug sack is currently showing up around my minimap instead of the hidden section under it.

05-02-13, 08:24 PM   #1405
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I'm not sure if this is just something I have broken in my rig or if anyone else is experiencing it but the minimap icon for bug sack is currently showing up around my minimap instead of the hidden section under it.
Yeah, another little issue with the last update.

/bugsack > Minimap Icon should fix it

PS. If any tanks notice issues with the new Shield module, lemme know. Only testing I could do was on the PTR.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 05-02-13 at 08:33 PM.

05-02-13, 11:31 PM   #1406
LordRolix
A Murloc Raider
R11

Hello!

After r11 update cd timers on icons are shown on left bottom corner, but i want them to be in the middle. Where do i change this?

Thanks in advance.

05-03-13, 12:12 AM   #1407
webster259
A Cyclonian
I absolutely love the blood shield tracker, very very cool. Do you have any thoughts on implementing a timer for the duration of of the blood shield at all?

05-03-13, 12:27 AM   #1408
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I absolutely love the blood shield tracker, very very cool. Do you have any thoughts on implementing a timer for the duration of of the blood shield at all?
Was next on my list

Originally Posted by LordRolix View Post
Hello!

After r11 update cd timers on icons are shown on left bottom corner, but i want them to be in the middle. Where do i change this?

Thanks in advance.
I can include some options in the next update.

05-03-13, 02:22 AM   #1409
stevesy
A Defias Bandit
I've noticed that with the last updates that there is no more dbm config file. can you please tell me where to find it so i can use it again? i really liked the placement you used. thanks!

05-03-13, 02:27 AM   #1410
LordRolix
A Murloc Raider
Was next on my list

I can include some options in the next update.
Thanks, that would be awesome! I wish you best luck in whatever you are doing.

05-03-13, 03:38 AM   #1411
LTTelamon5
A Kobold Labourer
Too Small

I'm having a pretty substantial issue on my 2012 Macbook Pro Retina. At the default retina resolution (2880x1800) the UI is too small to be usable.

I can always lower the resolution to make the UI more the size I want, but shouldn't there be an option similar to the default WoW UI whereby I just set a scaling option and it all just works? I've noticed the UI Scale slider is missing in System, but I've also tried the console commands (/console UIScale x) and it doesn't actually seem to change anything. Is there something I'm missing?

Last edited by LTTelamon5 : 05-03-13 at 03:42 AM.

05-03-13, 07:17 AM   #1412
DracoRyx
A Fallenroot Satyr

Dunno if this is a bug or not, but as a destruction warlock I see my burning embers passive in the buff bar on the upper right, and can't seem to get it to stop coming up, it's not entirely useful or necessary for me. Any ideas?

05-03-13, 09:11 AM   #1413
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by stevesy View Post
I've noticed that with the last updates that there is no more dbm config file. can you please tell me where to find it so i can use it again? i really liked the placement you used. thanks!
Currently not included. Working on a solution atm.

Originally Posted by LTTelamon5 View Post
I'm having a pretty substantial issue on my 2012 Macbook Pro Retina. At the default retina resolution (2880x1800) the UI is too small to be usable.
Hmm, I see. I shall have to include an option for such displays.

Originally Posted by DracoRyx View Post
Dunno if this is a bug or not, but as a destruction warlock I see my burning embers passive in the buff bar on the upper right, and can't seem to get it to stop coming up, it's not entirely useful or necessary for me. Any ideas?
No bug, just a part of the default buff display. If you want:

/raven
Bar Groups tab
Bar Group = Buffs
Buffs tab
Scroll down to Filter List
Enter Buff > Burning Embers

05-03-13, 09:11 AM   #1414
Sidenote
A Defias Bandit

Thanks Nibelheim!! Is there a way now to move the little triangle thing? haha

05-03-13, 10:04 AM   #1415
iamrogue
A Defias Bandit
Reverse health & mana bars

Yo,

Was wondering if you could tell me how I can reverse the health & mana bars so instead of having the class color come as you die, it starts off at 100% and fades out.. Would be pretty amazing if you could tell me how I do this
Oh, and how would I go on about making my casting bar like the pets casting bar?

Thanks so much in advance, keep up the awesome work!

Last edited by iamrogue : 05-03-13 at 10:06 AM.

05-03-13, 12:07 PM   #1416
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Yeah, another little issue with the last update.

/bugsack > Minimap Icon should fix it

PS. If any tanks notice issues with the new Shield module, lemme know. Only testing I could do was on the PTR.

Wheres that pic from? I don't see any module like that on my DK. Unless your talking about the blood shield tracker on the hud and scent of blood for example for a DK, which btw is AWESOME!

As awesome as KUInameplates is, if you ever update the addon in curse it will disable the skin you have for it. I'd add it to the don't update list. Not just the media part of it, which you have in the do not update list already. I'm gettin a ton of bugs for it as well. Which is why updating it might be awesome. Just wish it wouldn't ruin the skin :/

Last edited by Gloks : 05-03-13 at 12:16 PM.

05-03-13, 12:11 PM   #1417
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
Wheres that pic from? I don't see any module like that on my DK. Unless your talking about the blood shield tracker on the hud and scent of blood for example for a DK, which btw is AWESOME!
That's the Player Shields module. It will show in PvP and PvE instances if you're in Tank spec and have an absorb effect (PW:S, Illuminated Healing, Divine Aegis, Spirit Shell, Guard) on you from a party/raid member.

If it's not showing under these conditions, then uh oh

05-03-13, 12:13 PM   #1418
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by iamrogue View Post
Yo,

Was wondering if you could tell me how I can reverse the health & mana bars so instead of having the class color come as you die, it starts off at 100% and fades out.. Would be pretty amazing if you could tell me how I do this
Oh, and how would I go on about making my casting bar like the pets casting bar?

Thanks so much in advance, keep up the awesome work!
No way of doing that for health/mana bars yet. For casting bars, you'd have to download a casting bar addon if you want a horizontal bar and then disable the RealUI cast bars (/icehud)

Originally Posted by Sidenote View Post
Thanks Nibelheim!! Is there a way now to move the little triangle thing? haha
Not yet.

05-03-13, 01:40 PM   #1419
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey,

As awesome as KUInameplates is, if you ever update the addon in curse it will disable the skin you have for it. I'd add it to the don't update list. Not just the media part of it, which you have in the do not update list already. I'm gettin a ton of bugs for it as well. Which is why updating it might be awesome. Just wish it wouldn't ruin the skin :/[/quote]

I don't have issues when I update it from curse. I wonder if I'm missing something? What should it look like?
Thxs,
Massive

05-03-13, 01:50 PM   #1420
iamrogue
A Defias Bandit
No way of doing that for health/mana bars yet. For casting bars, you'd have to download a casting bar addon if you want a horizontal bar and then disable the RealUI cast bars (/icehud)

Are you sure it can't be done? Because I went through the code and I noticed you had something called "ReverseHealth" or something liek that which you put in both "Pet" and "Boss". Couldn't you just make a function called "Player" and add it there?

Thanks so much for just answering though :d

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI