06-17-13, 03:23 PM   #1921
Vitalo
A Defias Bandit
Nothing in RealUI conflicts with WeakAuras. Make sure to fully exit WoW, and that Weak Auras is installed in the correct folder (World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\)
omg i'm so stupid >.< Thanks !

06-17-13, 04:14 PM   #1922
webster259
A Cyclonian
New UI

First off I want to say I love the direction that you are taking the new UI it looks fantastic. I just had a few things that I noticed and a question or two. The toon that I am playing right now is a blood DK, I know that in the previous incarnation you had a blood shield tracker (I know that you have it built into the player frame as well) is there any chance it will make a more prominent return. Also I like the aura tracking inclusion as well it reminds me a lot of Weak Auras which I use religiously. Is it possible for us to add new auras or modify the ones that are there and in the same breath do you think that you will add tracking for blood charges if the Blood Tap talent is taken. Thanks

06-17-13, 04:16 PM   #1923
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
First off I want to say I love the direction that you are taking the new UI it looks fantastic. I just had a few things that I noticed and a question or two. The toon that I am playing right now is a blood DK, I know that in the previous incarnation you had a blood shield tracker (I know that you have it built into the player frame as well) is there any chance it will make a more prominent return. Also I like the aura tracking inclusion as well it reminds me a lot of Weak Auras which I use religiously. Is it possible for us to add new auras or modify the ones that are there and in the same breath do you think that you will add tracking for blood charges if the Blood Tap talent is taken. Thanks
That tracking is coming soon, as well as the ability to configure it.

06-17-13, 04:18 PM   #1924
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Right now I'm tracking Lightning Shield as a means for watching Fulmination stacks for Elemental Shamans. I could add Weapon Imbue icons if they're missing, though, to let ya know to reapply
Would really appreciate it if you can at some point. I use SmartBuff so the middle mouse button actually reapplies any missing buffs without having to write custom macros. Being able to use the aura tracker lets me turn off SmartBuff's reminder messages and icons so I can keep the RealUI feel throughout

06-17-13, 04:23 PM   #1925
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
For buff tracking, only Marksmanship gets Ready, Set, Aim..., Survival would want to track Lock and Load.

06-17-13, 04:32 PM   #1926
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
For buff tracking, only Marksmanship gets Ready, Set, Aim..., Survival would want to track Lock and Load.
Thanks

06-17-13, 04:35 PM   #1927
claudio528
A Defias Bandit
Aura track, cooldown

Hey guys, I have a little problem in my UI, she is giving track on the cooldown of Avenging Wrath, only without me being in combat, as I modify it?

Image for Exemple :

appears when you have a target : /

sorry my bad English

06-17-13, 04:37 PM   #1928
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by claudio528 View Post
Hey guys, I have a little problem in my UI, she is giving track on the cooldown of Avenging Wrath, only without me being in combat, as I modify it?

Image for Exemple :

appears when you have a target : /
Yep, tracking will appear if you have an attackable target selected. Option to change this in the future.

06-17-13, 04:40 PM   #1929
claudio528
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Yep, tracking will appear if you have an attackable target selected. Option to change this in the future.

no problem i like the cooldown of Avenging Wrath

sorry my bad English.

06-17-13, 04:44 PM   #1930
GummiBen
A Murloc Raider

Simply stunning Nib awesome work cant really get enough, i salute you!!! back to testing.

06-17-13, 05:02 PM   #1931
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Everything looks great but...

Nib Ive reset my interface folder re downloaded everything deleted and reset my WTF file and everything, but Bartender is being a pain in my A**.

Everytime I go to reload something all my bars will reset. Any ideas on how to stop this from happening? This is the only thing really thats driving me up a wall.

06-17-13, 05:05 PM   #1932
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
Nib Ive reset my interface folder re downloaded everything deleted and reset my WTF file and everything, but Bartender is being a pain in my A**.

Everytime I go to reload something all my bars will reset. Any ideas on how to stop this from happening? This is the only thing really thats driving me up a wall.
/bar > untick RealUI Control

06-17-13, 05:30 PM   #1933
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Worked!!!

TY!!! Next Im rather accustomed to Shadowed Unit Frames how would I go about removing the UI's built in health bars?

06-17-13, 05:36 PM   #1934
ieabu
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Wow. V8 looks absolutely stunning. I can't wait for its full release. I would use it now but I can't have it bug on me while doing arenas or RBGs.
I'm really looking forward to it!
I love the design.

06-17-13, 05:37 PM   #1935
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
TY!!! Next Im rather accustomed to Shadowed Unit Frames how would I go about removing the UI's built in health bars?
/real > Advanced > Advanced Settings > HuD > Unit Frames > untick Enabled

Note that a lot of stuff is parented to the Unit Frames, such as:
/real > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Frame Mover > Raven
/real > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Modules > Player Shields / Raid Debuffs

06-17-13, 05:59 PM   #1936
Mcaffee
A Fallenroot Satyr

Could you please tell me where I can add/remove aura's that are being watched on the bar above the actionbar.
I love the way it tracks my diseases but would like to add other stuff to that bar like trinkets of synapse springs.

Have to say you have out done yourself with this, loving the config menu as well, brilliant.

06-17-13, 06:02 PM   #1937
epedemix
A Murloc Raider
Is it just me, or does Blizzards notifications of Fingers of Frost, Brain Freeze, etc.. look more and more tacky?

Recently I have been working on the green fire warlock quest, and I find myself requiring a Focus Target Frame and Focus Target Cast Bar a little more noticeable that just the small one anchored to my unit frame. Is there any recommendations on what I should do to make both bigger and unlocking the anchor point?

Thank you,
Epedemix

06-17-13, 06:15 PM   #1938
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
Could you please tell me where I can add/remove aura's that are being watched on the bar above the actionbar.
I love the way it tracks my diseases but would like to add other stuff to that bar like trinkets of synapse springs.

Have to say you have out done yourself with this, loving the config menu as well, brilliant.
Until I get a configuration window created for it, the only editing available is through .lua files:
AddOns\nibRealUI\HuD\AuraTracking\Defaults.lua

Probably want to add something like this to the Free Buffs section
{spell = "Synapse Springs", minLevel = 90},

Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Is it just me, or does Blizzards notifications of Fingers of Frost, Brain Freeze, etc.. look more and more tacky?

Recently I have been working on the green fire warlock quest, and I find myself requiring a Focus Target Frame and Focus Target Cast Bar a little more noticeable that just the small one anchored to my unit frame. Is there any recommendations on what I should do to make both bigger and unlocking the anchor point?

Thank you,
Epedemix
Well, the notifications were designed to suit the default UI, which imo is pretty darn tacky

The only way to achieve said results for Focus would be to use a separate addon, and disabling all but the Focus portions of it.

Last edited by Nibelheim : 06-17-13 at 06:18 PM.

06-17-13, 06:33 PM   #1939
Nozumi
A Murloc Raider
not sure this has been addressed probably has, but is anyone else getting screen lockups, game will stop working for a bit then it comes back again.

06-17-13, 06:38 PM   #1940
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
One last thing!!

Nib ty for the fast responses!!! I had one last concern.

You created a new bars that tracked things like my Lunar Shower and my Moonfire and Sunfire (Balance Druid). Is there a way I can edit them to track Natures Grace as well? For PvE, tracking Natures Grace is more important than tracking Lunar Shower (LS).

LS tracking is more of a PvP thing and heavy Multi-Dotting fights.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI