05-25-07, 06:49 AM   #1
Narboon
A Kobold Labourer
Priest UI/Addons

Hey guys 70 Priest

Needing some help setting up a good UI for Shadow/Holy Spec because i change now and again. I have tried some Packages but they don't seem to work properly for me. Was wondering if i could have some suggestions or help.

Kind Regards,
Narboon
06-15-07, 05:07 PM   #2
Stoneslayer
A Murloc Raider
Only thing that I do is use outfitter so that I can switch instantly between healing gear and shadow gear and I also have an extra tool bar sitting above the standard one with healing spells keyed into it. The only other battle mod i use is decursive for raiding

Demonnemesis Lev 70 Priest Jubei' Thos
06-15-07, 05:09 PM   #3
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
bongos to reconfigure you action bars & closetgnome.

Maybe healbot continued.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-16-07, 12:08 AM   #4
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A gear switcher is definately useful. Having bounced back and forth on occasion i can hands down agree with that. Personally my bars are for my occasional utility spells. my mount, MC, fear ward, things i need basically but not every single battle.
I rely on click casting mods for the most part. Started with clickheals, then went to klik. but wanting to lighten the load on my UI i went to clique and its works rather nicely. that being said its not an easy change if your use to using hotkeys. It takes practice to memorize your clicks and modifiers. though i feel once its second nature you can cast faster since movement is small and doesnt require hard targets to cast. Its 'like' having multiple focus sets.

my core set for holy/shadow priest are bartender, itemrack(though i may change to outfitter from all the praise it gets) clique, and pitbull frames and since they can be set to change color depending on what debuff is on(inclusing only showing what you can cure/dispell) it lets you set your frames in a manner that supports click casting more efficiently. The rest are personal preference depending on your needs.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-16-07, 03:37 AM   #5
Darxon
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
i prett much have done the same thing as Midget i use grid + click when im healing.
for unitframeds i like pitbull but i think aguniframes, x-perl and so forth works nice to so its a matter of what you like best

Bartender3 Or Bongos2 works nice , and for gear changing itemrack or closetgnome
09-06-07, 08:27 AM   #6
Amethy
A Defias Bandit

I currently use Benecast and Lunarsphere (which is for all classes and similar to serenity) both in beta but love them. For some who dont like a lot of bars out beside the group players it can be a pain, but very effective since u can add what u want per class on benecast.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Priest UI/Addons