04-15-09, 05:02 AM   #1
AsheruWolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You know your addicted to a UI when...

Your forced to go back to default UI for a night and hate yourself for it.
04-15-09, 06:34 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
oh gawd tell me about it. I cannot use the default UI to save my life. Even if nUI wasn't working I'd still have to rig up a quick default UI less set up.

But yeah, couldn't wait till I could get into at least 1 of the realms I had a character on so that I could at least test out the main addons I use.
04-15-09, 07:06 PM   #3
todd3835
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
nUI is working fine for me..... Cartographer and Tomtom (and some other Ace3 framework addons) and others on the other hand did not have an updated version for 3.1 before it went live. All my issues have been non-nUI related......
04-16-09, 08:29 AM   #4
FluffyCow
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It was so nice that Speil had the dev edition of the UI working for 3.1 so I didn't have to suffer through that crap-tastic stock UI except for debugging a missing talent point...that still is out there in the ether someplace. Stupid DK bugs...
04-21-09, 09:33 PM   #5
gman265
Premium Member

Originally Posted by FluffyCow View Post
It was so nice that Speil had the dev edition of the UI working for 3.1 so I didn't have to suffer through that crap-tastic stock UI except for debugging a missing talent point...that still is out there in the ether someplace. Stupid DK bugs...
That happened to my sons DK, but he lost all his talent points. He opened up a ticket and waited 2 hours. Then all of the sudden he was logged out. He was back at the character screen and when he selected his DK it said the character does not exist.
He was freaking out and thought his account had been hacked. The Bliz crew had deleted his character and restored it from a backup. At least thats what I think they did, since he was in a completely different location when he logged back in. In any case, what ever they did, it seems to have corrected the issue.
04-22-09, 03:24 AM   #6
Deathbme
A Kobold Labourer

I'm not computer savvy, but love playing WoW. I had finally got sick of using ag-unit frames and came across nUI and loved how it worked and felt comfortable using it from the start. Then after the recent patch came out nUI flipped out on me and then I flipped out (again not being savvy) So I thought I would downloaded an update and restarted the game, much to my dismay I had no info panel or HUD and when I clicked on a character, nothing would show, and couldn't figure out why ( I am sure I did something wrong). So in my desperation I subscribed to the newsletter in hopes that it would cure all my problems (I hope I install it right) so I can get back to using the awesome nUI. Thanks to all you people working on this. and can't wait till Mr. Piel grants me access to nUI+
04-22-09, 04:21 AM   #7
spiel2001
nUI's Author

Originally Posted by Deathbme View Post
can't wait till Mr. Piel grants me access to nUI+
You do have access now, so you should be able to download it... make sure you grab the nUI+ Development version as that's the only one that works with WoW 3.1 right now.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » You know your addicted to a UI when...