01-02-14, 06:26 PM   #3281
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nukeum View Post
Tried that didn't work (blank icons in cargbags) do I reset RealUI after i delete the Cache
Would you happen to have ICONS inside your wow/interface? If you do delete them if you do not try these http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html See if that fixes it. These are awesome to have anyways.

01-04-14, 09:06 AM   #3282
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Dbm

Hello i have a little problem with the DBM, anybody know a fix for this ?

01-04-14, 01:32 PM   #3283
mimenda
A Kobold Labourer
Evangelism

Hi there,
I just downloaded this compilation and the first impression is really good, but I found a problem, I have a priest lvl 90, discipline, and the class points (the balls) didn't appear, when I want to move all the things the White balls appear but not during a combat. Anything that I can do?.

Regards.

01-04-14, 11:27 PM   #3284
neov
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Banis View Post
Hello i have a little problem with the DBM, anybody know a fix for this ?

What exactly is the problem in your screenshot?

01-05-14, 01:23 AM   #3285
Cottonsox
A Kobold Labourer
Awesome ui

Just wondering if there is a way to invert the unitframe colors.

01-05-14, 03:25 AM   #3286
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by neov View Post
What exactly is the problem in your screenshot?
Check the DBM bars, one of the bars are realy huge and one of the bars are normal sized, and i think this is a bug and i cant fix it in the DBM options, sometimes all of the bars normal sized, sometimes not :S

01-05-14, 07:59 PM   #3287
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Check the DBM bars, one of the bars are realy huge and one of the bars are normal sized, and i think this is a bug and i cant fix it in the DBM options, sometimes all of the bars normal sized, sometimes not :S
i posted about this recently and nib said he'd try to take a look when he had time ^.^ try looking through the last 2 or 3 pages back, someone posted something about changing bar height in the settings and whatnot as a workaround (i have yet to try this so i'm not sure if it works)

01-05-14, 08:39 PM   #3288
crystaltech
A Kobold Labourer
found a bug methinks

https://db.tt/2EECgevd

only shows up if i'm doing a /readycheck, the pic has the /fstack list, bugging the hell out of me. puts a black box in the middle of the screen.

01-06-14, 02:47 PM   #3289
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

This is what I did (and posted) a while back. Please test it though because I haven't looked into it for quite a while.

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
I'm using these settings for DBM (for the meantime)...

Bar setup:
Bar Height: 10

Small Bar Option:
Offset Y: 25
Huge Bar Option:
Offset Y: 25

-- or play around with the values to your preference

01-06-14, 06:45 PM   #3290
asey
A Defias Bandit
i was looking for something like that!! AMAZING!

but... i spoted "bug" on my alt DK

Dancing Rune Weapon copies our attacks, disises , reaper, when DRW is active and i reaply disises or reaper it dont show up on target 2 times as it should (good to know - do i have reaply because of miss, or i didint miss so i can do different stuff)

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=49028

01-07-14, 02:10 PM   #3291
ewoksrule
A Murloc Raider
Paladin Seal selector

Does anyone know how to adjust the settings for the Paladin Seals on the bottom bar diamond icon? When I mouse over it the Seals come up but they are all squished together. For the life of me I cannot figure out what that frame/element is called or where a setting is for it.

01-08-14, 08:18 AM   #3292
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Having a minor issue with the pet frame overlapping with focus target. The pet frame is non-responsive to movement via the advanced config, so no idea what to do

01-08-14, 05:57 PM   #3293
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
Having a minor issue with the pet frame overlapping with focus target. The pet frame is non-responsive to movement via the advanced config, so no idea what to do
Happens to me too, anyone one know what to do?
Massiveunit

01-08-14, 10:09 PM   #3294
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Happens to me too, anyone one know what to do?
Massiveunit
I don't see this on 1280 x 800. What are your screen resolutions?

01-08-14, 11:49 PM   #3295
Fakraliir
A Kobold Labourer
Is there a way to track rapture the same way that buffs like evangelism and borrowed time are tracked?

01-09-14, 10:36 AM   #3296
Bearshaker
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Battleground "Boss" frames. (Objective holders)

Hey.

I was wondering if there is a way to get a RealUI version health bars of the flag/ball carriers for battlegrounds?

01-09-14, 11:26 AM   #3297
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by ewoksrule View Post
Does anyone know how to adjust the settings for the Paladin Seals on the bottom bar diamond icon? When I mouse over it the Seals come up but they are all squished together. For the life of me I cannot figure out what that frame/element is called or where a setting is for it.
this would be the stance bar.

/bar --> should see "Stance Bar" on the left of the config window --> increase padding settings

(this is just off the top of my head, so take with grain of salt ^.^)

also, you MAY have to disable realui's control of action bar layouts? positionings? try changing the settings first and if they just go back to how they were after a /rl or after some time, you'll have to disable realui control. someone else will have to specify which one though >.<

01-09-14, 12:39 PM   #3298
ewoksrule
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
this would be the stance bar.

/bar --> should see "Stance Bar" on the left of the config window --> increase padding settings

(this is just off the top of my head, so take with grain of salt ^.^)

also, you MAY have to disable realui's control of action bar layouts? positionings? try changing the settings first and if they just go back to how they were after a /rl or after some time, you'll have to disable realui control. someone else will have to specify which one though >.<
Perfect that was very helpful! Thanks.

01-09-14, 03:51 PM   #3299
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
This is what I did (and posted) a while back. Please test it though because I haven't looked into it for quite a while.
Tested the settings with a Celestials run. Works well, I think. I didn't see any problems.

Switching back to NeavUI + (the new) oUF_Lanerra. My eyes can't handle pixel font-based UI's now.

01-10-14, 01:29 PM   #3300
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Heya! When I try to type /grid2 to get the option screen (same for /bt) I get the following error and nothing happens...

1x nibRealUI-8.0 r17\Skins\Ace3.lua:159: attempt to call field "CreateSD" (a nil value)
nibRealUI-8.0 r17\Skins\Ace3.lua:159: in function <nibRealUI\Skins\Ace3.lua:140>
(tail call): ?
Bartender4-4.5.13.2\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-34.lua:136: in function <Bartender4\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:125>
Bartender4-4.5.13.2\libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0-34.lua:174: in function "Create"
AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0-58.lua:1844: in function "Open"
Grid2Options-r720\GridCore.lua:74: in function "OnChatCommand"
Grid2-r720\GridCore.lua:173: in function "?"
Bartender4-4.5.13.2\libs\AceConsole-3.0\AceConsole-3.0-7.lua:94: in function "?"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4313: in function "ChatEdit_ParseText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3967: in function "ChatEdit_SendText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4006: in function "ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed"
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1

Locals:
(*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
Any clever person able to help?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI