10-09-09, 08:19 PM   #1
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Exclamation problem? maybe?

this could be my system or you could already know about it but when i logged on everything on nUI was White the action bars were white and the health HUD was a gaint white bar with half full when i took damage ect could be me could be you already know could be new bug thought i should say (not PTR, vista running system if that makes a differance)

10-09-09, 08:38 PM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Try updating your video drivers. This has been an ongoing problem over time with many users and updating drivers usually fixes it.

Oh, and if you already had updated them and this started to occur after that, then you'll probably need to roll the driver back to what you had before.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

10-10-09, 07:32 AM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I second Voodoo's advice. ^^

10-10-09, 06:27 PM   #4
nonretadin
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

video drivers??

title has a question
wut???

yup themz da banana'z

10-11-09, 09:39 AM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by nonretadin View Post
title has a question
wut???
If you have an ATI, get your drivers here. If you have an nVIDIA, get your drivers here. Be sure to completely uninstall your old video drivers before installing the new ones. The drivers are easy to install as they will download as an exe file. Just double click and follow the instructions.

Last edited by Petrah : 10-11-09 at 09:43 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » problem? maybe?