10-25-11, 08:58 PM   #1
Marauder_IIc
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question I feel like a retard for asking.....

On my buff bar on the right, I do not seem to have any right click and dispell options.

I am doing the holiday quests, and Trick or Treating over Northrend ON FOOT as I cant dispell a costume to mount takes forever.

Is there a /command for it, because right or left click on it does nothing.

Thanks all.... feel free to point out the painfull obvious

10-26-11, 02:11 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can always use /cancelaura and the name of the buff/mount/costume and it should kill it. As for a particular fix to nUI itself I do not know.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor

10-26-11, 07:35 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you talking about the aura lists on the lower left and right of the screen or the ones that appear in the center of the screen near the health and mana bars ?

If it is the lists I will see if I can take a look and see whats up but the aura buttons plug in that I use does allow you to right click and hover for info.

10-27-11, 04:10 PM   #4
reddrumjay
A Black Drake
Xrystal - I remember some mod that was done somewhere along the way to fix this. I can right click them off in the list on the lower left.

10-27-11, 04:15 PM   #5
reddrumjay
A Black Drake
Are you using the latest version? This was fixed a while back...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » I feel like a retard for asking.....