07-11-14, 08:09 AM   #1
Pseudopod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Castbar with a different texture for non-interruptible spells / addon help

Hi,

I've tried to search but I haven't been able to find a castbar addon that would enable to set a different texture for non-interruptible spells. Is there any that would have such an option? Is it impossible or difficult or what could be the reason for this option not existing?

Thanks!

Edit. I installed Castbars and was able to change the texture by adding the barTextureINT, barTextureX and barTextureY stuff to the code below.

Code:
function Castbars:FrameColorRestore(frame)
    local r, g, b;
	local barTextureINT; 
	local barTextureX = self.SharedMedia:Fetch("statusbar", self.db.profile[frame.configName]["Texture"]);
	local barTextureY = "Interface\\AddOns\\SharedMedia_MyMedia\\statusbar\\Kait2.tga";
    if (frame.shield and frame.shield:IsShown()) then
        r, g, b = unpack(self.db.profile[frame.configName]["BarColorShielded"]);
		barTextureINT = barTextureY;
    elseif (frame.outOfRange) then
        r, g, b = unpack(self.db.profile[frame.configName]["BarColorOutOfRange"]);
		barTextureINT = barTextureX;
    elseif (frame.channeling) then
        r, g, b = unpack(self.db.profile[frame.configName]["BarColorChanneling"]);
    else
        r, g, b = unpack(self.db.profile[frame.configName]["BarColor"]);
    end
    frame.statusBar:SetStatusBarColor(r, g, b);
    frame.statusBar:setStatusBarTexture(barTextureINT);
    frame.shade:SetTexture(r * 0.1, g * 0.1, b * 0.1, 0.5);
end
Which works great, although I'm not sure if I implemented it so that it will cause huge combat lag or something... I however noticed during testing that this addon doesn't show target tradeskill casts for some reason. So either I need a fix for that, or find another simple yet configurable castbar addon I could try to edit which at the moment seems impossible (the configurability of Castbars is great and others are really complex / too simple - I need in-game options with profiles & SharedMedia support).

Could anyone here help me take a look at the code and see why tradeskills wouldn't show up? I also posted about this issue on MMO-Champ.

Last edited by Pseudopod : 07-11-14 at 01:19 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Castbar with a different texture for non-interruptible