12-17-13, 05:09 PM   #41
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
What actions do you think were taken by us "the site"? He was not kicked off the site or addons removed.

We posted front page news about the charity and supported spiel2001 the best we could professionally and personally. Unfortunately after his goal was not reached thats when things took a wrong turn (we were asked to drop the front page news). Due to his actions we only removed his Featured Author tag. Downloads are still available, forums, etc yes there are some technical/access issues due to how we worked with him for so long and we are working on those. How many of you have donated to his charity cause? If you didn't do you think it would be ok for me to talk down upon you or berate you?

I love the nUI community you guys are a bunch of passionate and talented users and authors. Its a three way street (is there such a thing?). Take just one (authors, users or website) from the equation you don't have much. Yes users helped make what nUI is today.

Last edited by Dolby : 12-17-13 at 05:37 PM.
12-17-13, 05:47 PM   #42
sklynn
A Kobold Labourer
At the risk of repeating what has already been said, I think it's terrible that this situation has come to this. Scott has such a valid point here, the community has changed and people take what they want and they don't give a crap who they step on in the process. I was thrilled when they announced the looking for dungeon tool. I was a guild master with only one max level toon and could only run with one group for the frost emblem. So I started leveling more to help other guildies and then randoms were introduced. I could run with everyone, and it was amazing! But then I noticed people started treating "pugs" like NPCs; like there wasn't even a real person behind the character they were running with. The first random I ran was met with a very rude person. And most groups I've ran with since are so focused on what they want that they don't even say hi or thanks anymore. There is so little consideration fro other people and what they may want or need. I know this isn't about Blizzard or their in-game functions, but it's not very different. Scott offers and amazing addon; I would be lost without it. Or I would be downloading 10 other addons to build one like his. He does this for free out of the love of his art and for the community. He asked for help for something he believed in, and instead of just not participating, people spit in his face. How hard would it have been to quietly delete the email and move on? I have several addons and I understand that it would be costly for everyone to donate to every addon they used, but that doesn't mean you get to take these free services for granted. If you don't agree with what the author is doing, and can't live with it, then take the high road, uninstall the addon, and move on. Show some maturity. Like others have said, Scott, many of us still stand behind you! Thank you for all your hard work.
12-17-13, 07:30 PM   #43
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Unfortunately after his goal was not reached thats when things took a wrong turn
No, this is very much not true. You are implying that because he did not get what he wanted that things went south. It's when the trolls on his mailing list decided that a simple request from him required a response that was anything but civil. THAT'S what started this whole thing.
12-17-13, 11:52 PM   #44
TemptressUK
A Kobold Labourer
Sad and very wrong decision :(

I have used NUi for free for so long now and as everyone else has said in this thread, Scott offers multiple ways of accessing this amazing addon for free.
I'm just so shocked and astounded that this has happened. Scott deserves an apology and thanks for his wonderful work. This is the first time I have posted but, Scott, let me tell you that I appreciate and thank you for all your hard work and you have my support in everything you do.
12-18-13, 05:47 AM   #45
Angharad
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Please delete my WOWI account

All I want to say, because anything else I would add has already been eloquently expressed by others,
I support Scott, as his add-on has supported my game play.
And to WOWI to paraphrase a song:
"take this site and shove it" I won't be coming back here.
12-18-13, 10:22 AM   #46
niffboy
Premium Member
Premium Member
So much, THIS:

"Let me go on record as one who has played WoW since the vanilla days and has seen a HUGE shift in game experience over the years. When I first started playing WoW, the community was one of friendship and helping one another achieve success. Teamwork was the name of the game. You built friendships, you leveled your character and you joined guilds. Joining a guild created a sense of community that has been lost over the years. When new raids came out, we all raided in BG gear, because crafted epics were still considered quality gear at that time (another thing that has been changed that I think takes away from the community of the game) and none of us could afford crafted gear and we hadnt gotten our raiding epics yet so we used BG gear, affectionately termed "ghetto epics." Since WoW has grown in popularity, two major changes have occurred that, in my opinion, have destroyed the game. The first was the loss of community. When the servers were opened up the need to join a guild really became a thing of the past because people can now raid LFG their entire playing career and never really need a guild. That destroyed something that was key to WoW being a good game. The other thing that happened was the increase of children playing the game. Vanilla days consisted of a lot more adults playing than kids and over the last 5 - 6 years, that has changed greatly and now there are a lot more kids playing. Modern children live a life of privilege that those of us over 30 cannot comprehend and they have no values, morals or character. As a result, they treat people with absolutely no respect and that is now rampant across the community of WoW and has slowly chipped away at the sense of community and friendship that was so prevalent in vanilla days and now with the LFG change, that community has been obliterated."

Laisydayla nailed the problem with WoW more perfectly than I thought possible.

As far as NUI goes, I used it a bit back in LK. I thought it was pretty cool at the time, but I downloaded NUI 6 and it was a lot better, cleaner. I kept waiting for NUI 6 to come out and I got email after email talking about all the work that's been done on it over the years, but it's still in Alpha? I dunno. I bounced around from compilations to UI replacements and now I've been using ElvUI for over a year; the longest I have ever used a single UI.

People can hate and troll all they want, but if I paid for every addon I used, I wouldn't be able to afford to play WoW and the fact that I use some for only hours or days and I'm over it would mean I would be out a lot of money for nothing.

The email Scott sent out on Nov 14 was pretty rude imo. He was lashing out at the NUI community (which I don't claim to be part of, I just read the newsletters because honestly my gf and I are wanting to see how many expansions NUI 6 is going to be in development.) as a whole, it seems, because he didn't get the donations to Eco-Geeks he was looking to get. As far as people being a-holes to him, it happens in every walk of life. Where I work, people will be rude to me one day then need my help the next... "Oh you want my FREE help after all the nasty things you said to me earlier?"... it happens. Either way he was lashing out at EVERYONE.

He said he only asked for 3 simple things:

"1) Please look at my link at and read my storyhttp://igg.eco-geeks.org
2) Please consider supporting my goal with a contribution… if only because it is important to me
3) Please share my goal with people you know who would appreciate the intent"

How does he know people didn't read the story?
How does he know people didn't share his goal with people they know?
The ONLY thing he would know for sure is that people didn't donate.

So logic would conclude that the incensed newsletter was inspired by the lack of donations by "asshats" (read NUI community) who use the "fruits of his labor", who ""profit" from his work" who use his free software. So in effect, if you have used his software and you didn't donate, that letter was directed at you. So I agree with WoWI that Scott was rude to his community when they failed to take up his banner and run with it.

Do I believe addon authors should be able to profit from their software, yeah to a point. I mean if we all of the sudden HAD to pay for addons and stated getting nickel and dime'd at every turn, people would either a) stop playing or b) play with no mods. Period. I HATE the stock UI so my choice would be stop playing.

As for myself, I don't ever email addon authors and berate them as to why something doesn't work. It's free and not only that, there are so many people that make similar addons, simply find one that's working and carry on... I did.

Last edited by niffboy : 12-18-13 at 10:27 AM.
12-18-13, 10:32 AM   #47
Cleggy
A Defias Bandit
can i ask the admins.... if scott wished you to remove nui and all related content from the site would you???

as i see it your making money off his hard work... and now you have kicked him in the balls your still making money of his hard work...

Last edited by Cleggy : 12-20-13 at 05:59 AM.
12-18-13, 11:43 AM   #48
Bisou
A Defias Bandit
Since Scott is not posting here anymore, I thought you all would like to see this latest message from Scott to his nUI group:

I wanted to take a moment to update everyone on the status of nUI, its availability and to try and clarify a few things that seem to have some folks confused.

Let me start with this: this has never been about the success or failure of the eco-geeks.org campaign. Personally, I could care less if any individual contributes to the campaign, or not. Certainly I hope they will, and I’ll be disappointed if they don’t, but I absolutely do not expect it and never in a million years would I have a cow because they did not. I don’t see the eco-geeks.org campaign as having failed at all., for that matter. In fact, I feel better about it every day and remain convinced it can succeed and will succeed.

This issue is, and always has been, about the behavior of a certain select subset of the “people” who are on the nUI mailing list and use the software I produce. It is, and always has been about their uncivilized, abusive, bully behavior. I will not suffer a fool, tolerate a tyrant or bow before bullies. Not now. Not ever. If anyone believes that they can profit from my hard work while simultaneously abusing me, be it verbally or otherwise, they are grossly mistaken.

The events of the past few weeks has never been about punishing the good people, about having to get paid for nUI, or about eco-geeks.org. This has been, and remains, about one thing and one thing only… I will not allow people who cannot behave in a polite and civilized manner to profit from my work.

This brings me to WoWInterface.com who publicly lashed me for my stance and demands I apologize for the comments I have made about the gaming (WoWI?) community in my posts over the last several weeks. I can assure you it will be a cold day in hell before I will apologize to anyone for standing up for myself in the face of brats, bullies and tyrants. If no one is willing to look a jerk dead in their eye and tell them that their behavior will not be tolerated, our community is forever lost. I won’t back down. Ever.

I have said my piece at WoWInterface and I have logged off of their site. I will not return. They can rationalize to themselves however they want about how this is all my fault, but I will not change my mind or yield to pressure to appease the whining masses. Nor will I continue to help them earn subscriptions and advertising revenue while they coddle the ill-mannered and uncivilized factions of the gaming community. It’s a matter of principle to me.

Unfortunately, I cannot delete nUI from their site. Nor can I remove my forums from their site. However, I will no longer read their forums nor will any nUI updates be posted to their site. To that end, for the time being, you can find nUI+ and nUI6 both freely available for download at Curse.com

nUI+ is at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/nui
nUI6 is at http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/nui6/

To clear up another matter, regarding Blizzard’s policy for add-on authors, nUI is *not* in violation of their policy. Blizzard and I have had direct communication (as evidenced by the e-mails I had posted on WoWI) and they are in agreement that I am not violating their policy. They have stated, flatly, that they have no interest in being involved in how I choose to distribute the add-on and are in agreement that I am complying with their guidelines. End of story. The good news is that nUI is not going away. While I vehemently disagree with their add-on policy, I respect their authority on the matter and will always ensure that I remain compliant with it so as not to deny my user community their use of nUI.

And that being the case, let me close with this: I have received hundreds of e-mails from nUI users. A few have admittedly been relegated to the asshat club but, for the most part, the wheat has clearly been separated from the chaff. I am humbled, and deeply touched, by the things I have read... the things you have taken the time out of your day to share with me. I assure you that I have read each and every e-mail sent to me – though I am still a couple hundred emails behind – and I have saved each and every e-mail and e-mail address. While it is not possible for me to respond to every e-mail I have received, I assure you that everyone who has e-mailed me (and been respectful and civil) will be a part of the “inner-circle” to which I referred some time back. You will all be invited and I am deeply honored to have you as a part of the nUI family.

Until such time as I can get the web site reworked to support the access controls I need to filter out those who lack the capacity to be civil and respectful, nUI+ and nUI6 will remain freely available to everyone at Curse.com – after that, I assure you that you will continue to have access to nUI and my support… whether your choose to contribute for it or not. I hope you will, but it is *never* a requirement.

So, to you all… I thank you for your support, I am humbled by your words of courage and compassion and I remain forever in your service…

Scott.
12-18-13, 12:05 PM   #49
sjgoossen
A Kobold Labourer
Thumbs up You gotta be kidding

Hang in there Scott, don't let the less thoughtful folks get to you. You do great work. Only nice thing about this situation is that I will no longer need to bother with WoWI
12-18-13, 04:01 PM   #50
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No where did we ask him to apologize to the ones who were rude to him. We asked him to apologize to our community, because he was yelling at everyone. We most assuredly do not consider the trolls and jerks as part of our community. We have rules against trolls and jerks. Specifically the very first two points:
1. Post with respect and courtesy. Debate is fine ... so long as when you disagree with someone, you respond in a civilized and constructive manner.

2. No libel. No defamation of character. Don't come here and slam/flame anyone/thing. Don't come here sounding off that Blizz sucks, EQ sucks, mod_author_01 sucks, etc and so on. None of that. You want to post things like that, take it elsewhere, there are enough other boards that cater to that type of thing. This isn't FlameVault. See 1.

Originally Posted by Cleggy View Post
can i ask the admins.... is scott wished you to remove nui and all related content from the site would you???
Yes.
12-18-13, 05:57 PM   #51
Pryzk
A Murloc Raider
Saddened by all of this.

I joined this site as a supporter of nUI based on Scott's recommendations and directions as a developer as this being his preferred method of distributing an interface that changed the game for me. I'm older, and I have problems with my hands. nUI enabled me to stop fumbling my way through quests & dungeons as the laughing stock of younger players who had no patience or understanding of my sometimes slow responses. I was one of the founding members of Shattered Jade on Garona and an officer in that Guild for years. nUI allowed me to not only keep up with the youngsters, it enabled me to help the members of my Guild and it now enables me to do the same for the new Guild I'm in.

I chose to become a supporter of nUI, and I make an annual payment.. not for the addon itself, let me make this perfectly clear.. I've used nUI+ for years and I still use it for FREE.

I chose to show my support and to also assure that I have access to test builds, alpha, & beta code because:
A) I would not enjoy the game if it were not for Scott's efforts
B) I used to be a software developer and I will always show my support for other developers
C) The **%%$$$ players, and users of these forums, who have no respect for anyone, in game, out of game, in forum, as a developer, or as a person have p!$$3d me off too.

I'm also a curse.com user, and since I can now get automatic updates via my subscribed curse client for nUI+, this entire site, and all of the politics associated with it no longer matter to me. What does matter is that I, Scott, or any other human being on this earth be treated with respect.

"What we have here is.... Failure to Communicate!" << This single quote sums up this entire charade, and that's what really saddens me.

Pryzk aka Ðiable

Last edited by Pryzk : 12-18-13 at 08:13 PM. Reason: typo
12-19-13, 01:04 AM   #52
Tegerian
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by niffboy View Post
So much, THIS:

The email Scott sent out on Nov 14 was pretty rude imo. He was lashing out at the NUI community (which I don't claim to be part of, I just read the newsletters because honestly my gf and I are wanting to see how many expansions NUI 6 is going to be in development.) as a whole, it seems, because he didn't get the donations to Eco-Geeks he was looking to get. As far as people being a-holes to him, it happens in every walk of life. Where I work, people will be rude to me one day then need my help the next... "Oh you want my FREE help after all the nasty things you said to me earlier?"... it happens. Either way he was lashing out at EVERYONE.

He said he only asked for 3 simple things:

"1) Please look at my link at and read my storyhttp://igg.eco-geeks.org
2) Please consider supporting my goal with a contribution… if only because it is important to me
3) Please share my goal with people you know who would appreciate the intent"

How does he know people didn't read the story?
How does he know people didn't share his goal with people they know?
The ONLY thing he would know for sure is that people didn't donate.

So logic would conclude that the incensed newsletter was inspired by the lack of donations by "asshats" (read NUI community) who use the "fruits of his labor", who ""profit" from his work" who use his free software. So in effect, if you have used his software and you didn't donate, that letter was directed at you. So I agree with WoWI that Scott was rude to his community when they failed to take up his banner and run with it.

Do I believe addon authors should be able to profit from their software, yeah to a point. I mean if we all of the sudden HAD to pay for addons and stated getting nickel and dime'd at every turn, people would either a) stop playing or b) play with no mods. Period. I HATE the stock UI so my choice would be stop playing.
His reason for being angry was the abuse leveled at him by some members on the email list, for simply sending them an email detailing the possibility of donations. As for his email venting his anger at the attacks, the email should have found them merely informational for anyone that was not part of the attacks on him. The reason to make everyone aware of the problem is that it is easier to inform the community as a whole of the situation rather than wasting ones time trying to reason with that element of the community individually.

As for those responsible for the attacks, their behavior was not just rude it was an emblematic act of petty arrogance towards a man that has spent years providing them a free add-on and reading who knows how many complaints and request emails over that time. For one of those people to be shocked that an author would have a negative reaction to their attacking them is merely a glaring indicator of how deeply ingrained the sense of entitlement has become amongst the WoW community.

If an individual does not wish to donate, fine, but there is no need to be a tool about the issue especially when receiving that email is the only price they have ever paid for his work.

Additionally, the add-on is still available for free through Curse, something that his critics have repeatedly ignored. WoW Interface is the only group that felt some sort of 'retribution' against Scott was necessary, Blizzard feels the situation is fine as does Curse and thus far so do the donating members of the NUI community from whom I have seen responses.

Steve
12-19-13, 09:26 AM   #53
Bisou
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No where did we ask him to apologize to the ones who were rude to him. We asked him to apologize to our community, because he was yelling at everyone. We most assuredly do not consider the trolls and jerks as part of our community. We have rules against trolls and jerks. Specifically the very first two points:

Originally Posted by Cleggy View Post
can i ask the admins.... is scott wished you to remove nui and all related content from the site would you???

Yes.
It sounds like Scott wants his stuff taken down. He said this a couple of times in various posts "Unfortunately, I cannot delete nUI from their site. Nor can I remove my forums from their site." He can't delete anything because he's locked out, so the admin of this site should follow through with their "yes" answer and remove nUI and the forums

Last edited by Bisou : 12-19-13 at 09:32 AM.
12-19-13, 10:02 AM   #54
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Bisou View Post
It sounds like Scott wants his stuff taken down. He said this a couple of times in various posts "Unfortunately, I cannot delete nUI from their site. Nor can I remove my forums from their site." He can't delete anything because he's locked out, so the admin of this site should follow through with their "yes" answer and remove nUI and the forums
(a) He isn't locked out.
(b) He hasn't asked us to do so.
12-19-13, 10:58 AM   #55
Bisou
A Defias Bandit
according to Scott's post here, he's been locked out:
Okay, let’s clear up a few misconceptions:

Spiel2001 has not been banned from the site. <- true (so far)
He has not been suspended. <- sorta true -- I have not, my forums have, as was my status
He has not been shut down, banished or muted. <- sorta true... you removed my public response to your public lashing of me. I'd call that muted. The forums are all locked, I call that shut down. Modify any of the "nUI+ User Group" features.
He is still able to update existing files, upload new files, respond to posts and comments, start new threads.<- not true - the forums remain locked, except this one and all of the "nUI+ User Group" files remain locked to me
nUI has not been removed from the site. <- true (so far)
Users’ access to the files has not been removed. <- true

The only thing that has happened is that his Featured Artist status has been removed. <- not true. The forums remain locked, download areas for the premium nUI stuff remains locked
Nothing more. <- not true (see other notes)
And even with that he still has a forum of his own, unlike any other non-Featured Artist on the site. <- sorta true... I just can't post to it, nor can anyone else.
As well as his custom groups, which still exist and that he still has complete control over just as has always been the case. <- not true. I cannot control them, nor can they be accessed from the menus
And his supporter only version (nUI+) is still available to those who are members of that group, <- true
which again is still completely under his control. <- not true
12-19-13, 11:08 PM   #56
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Bisou View Post
according to Scott's post here, he's been locked out:
Okay, let’s clear up a few misconceptions:

Spiel2001 has not been banned from the site. <- true (so far)
He has not been suspended. <- sorta true -- I have not, my forums have, as was my status
He has not been shut down, banished or muted. <- sorta true... you removed my public response to your public lashing of me. I'd call that muted. The forums are all locked, I call that shut down. Modify any of the "nUI+ User Group" features.
He is still able to update existing files, upload new files, respond to posts and comments, start new threads.<- not true - the forums remain locked, except this one and all of the "nUI+ User Group" files remain locked to me
nUI has not been removed from the site. <- true (so far)
Users’ access to the files has not been removed. <- true

The only thing that has happened is that his Featured Artist status has been removed. <- not true. The forums remain locked, download areas for the premium nUI stuff remains locked
Nothing more. <- not true (see other notes)
And even with that he still has a forum of his own, unlike any other non-Featured Artist on the site. <- sorta true... I just can't post to it, nor can anyone else.
As well as his custom groups, which still exist and that he still has complete control over just as has always been the case. <- not true. I cannot control them, nor can they be accessed from the menus
And his supporter only version (nUI+) is still available to those who are members of that group, <- true
which again is still completely under his control. <- not true
That post does not say that he has been locked out. It says that the NUI forums were locked (which is because NUI is not a Featured Project). Cairenn was kind enough, however, to leave this forum that were are having this discussion in unlocked so that you all may discuss NUI still and discuss its future (be it here or elsewhere). He did lose access to a couple of files due to the change in status, however this was not intentional. As soon as it was brought to attention, it was remedied and Scott has the proper permissions again to edit these files.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-19-13, 11:39 PM   #57
Beregwyn
A Murloc Raider
WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!!

I have never really been one that has gotten involved with forum debating. I am throwing my hat in the ring on this one. I have been a long time user of nUI and Scott. he has provided a very useful and innovative "product" to the masses without demanding a dime from anyone. With the recent lashing he has gotten by asking for a little help for a cause he holds near and dear, I don't blame him for what he has done. Then to have the very site that he has hosted his addon on ever since I could remember, turn their back on him in the manner that they have. This repulses me. I would like to point a few things out here.

As well as going against our rules:

This file is offered free of charge and is not available elsewhere for a fee.
This file is free from advertisements or promotions or nag screens.
This file has no time limit and is free to use. (Paid or Trial-ware are not accepted here)
1. Scott never has and never will "require" anyone to pay for his add on. With the out lash that has ensued, I don't blame him. Why condemn a man for standing up for himself?

2. There has never been any advertisements, promotions or nag screens in any of Scott's works.

3. There has never been or will be a time limit. It has always been free to use.
Then to say that featured artists are held to a higher standard. There has not been many that has a "higher standard" than Scott has fro all these years. This just upsets me to no end. Scott never required anyone to donate to his charity to gain access to nUI. He simply reached out to a community that he held dear for a little help. I for one donated. It's a worthy cause. It saddens me that others decided to berate him rather than step up. My faith in this site and some of it's "community" has been shattered. I came to this site daily to get updates on nUI and Carbonite. I can now get them both elsewhere. I stand with Scott on this one. Keep up the good work Scott.
12-20-13, 10:27 AM   #58
Eystill
A Murloc Raider

Yes.
I am sorry, but this effectively contradicts your statement posted at: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/a....php?f=98&a=29

You are actually asking him to apologize in line 26.

I will pursue this no further, and I do not expect a response to this.

I am honestly surprised to see this happen. To me it looks like a case of misinterpretation. Granted I do not have the various communication sent back and forth at hand, nor would I care to. But from a bystanders point of view it looks like communications and intentions gone wrong.

Scott has always provided his work for free. I have donate to him yes. Not because he told me to, but because I respect the time and effort he has put into his work.

Try to put yourself in his shoes. How would you react if you had to consistently deal with people insulting you. I am sure you deal with a lot of this here on these very forums. You could even argue that Scott should simply just delete those rude emails. He didn't and while his comments could have been temperred with caution or reason or whatnot, then I believe it incorrect to subdue someone for drawing up their limits.

Best regards,
Eystill
12-20-13, 11:11 AM   #59
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
So, you are saying that this (from what you quoted)
We asked him to apologize to our community, because he was yelling at everyone.
Contradicts this (from what you linked)?
and apologize to the community for the way he has treated everyone
I just want to make sure we're on the same page.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

12-20-13, 03:50 PM   #60
Tumes
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
We asked him to apologize to our community, because he was yelling at everyone.
The emphasis is mine.

What, specifically, did you interpret as Scott yelling at everyone? Text is a very poor medium for conveying tone, and is often misinterpreted because of the interpreted tone. Tone can completely change the meaning of even the most calmly stated thought put to paper.

Scott has been vocal about a select few. I haven't taken anything he has written as being insulting to the community or derogatory. Indeed, he has continually praised and exalted the community.

Last edited by Tumes : 12-20-13 at 04:13 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » @ Cairren, WoWI and the nUI community...