10-12-12, 03:46 PM   #1
Bet
A Defias Bandit
Please help RU_RU !!

At me the same problem as well as at Vortex28 and eugene7227. Please help! I can not play.

CARBONITE CARBONITE 5.053 B292 loading
CARBONITE ruRU
CARBONITE Unknown map name: Вершина Кунь-Лай (6 1)
CARBONITE debug:
CARBONITE load done

And in quests everywhere question marks and on a card too.

What to do? Please help with the decision of these problems!

10-25-12, 03:05 AM   #2
Bet
A Defias Bandit
Карта работает. С отображением русского языка по прежнему проблемы. Отображается в виде вопросительных знаков. Кто может помочь решить этот вопрос? RU_ru тут кажется в полном игноре(

10-25-12, 07:21 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Bet View Post
Карта работает. С отображением русского языка по прежнему проблемы. Отображается в виде вопросительных знаков. Кто может помочь решить этот вопрос? RU_ru тут кажется в полном игноре(
Translated via Google:-

"The card works. With the mapping of the Russian language is still having problems. Displayed as question marks. Who can help solve this issue? RU_ru here seem to complete ignore ("

10-25-12, 08:35 AM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I'm not ignoring RUru or else the missing map wouldn't of been fixed, I just haven't had time to look into why quests are not displaying yet.

What I can't figure out is there is no localization of quest names for any language yet, it should of always been displaying in your native language or in english.. and it only seems to be RUru that is having this problem so i'm not sure where or why it's ???'s ... and debuging it isn't easy since I can't load my game in RUru.

(hopefully someone can translate this, I tried using google translate and it really didn't translate very well at all).

10-27-12, 09:38 AM   #5
Bet
A Defias Bandit
Спасибо за ответ). Спасибо за прекрасный аддон! Очень ждём исправления отображения языка. Играть без carbonite очень плохо. Надеюсь что кто-нибудь поможет вам в вашей работе.

и через переводчик:

Thanks for the answer). Thanks for fine аддон! Very much we wait for correction of display of language. To play without carbonite it is very bad. I hope that somebody will help you with your work.

10-30-12, 01:01 PM   #6
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
as an update to this, thanks to a screenshot sent to me on curse I have a better idea of what's going on... Quests display right on the tracker, but not in the quest window so that's where I need to check for the problem and hopefully get it fixed.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Please help RU_RU !!