Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-21-09, 03:33 PM   #1
Astrocanis
A Black Drake
SPIEL - I salute you

But, unfortunately, I must do it from afar.

I have been banned for 72 hours for the following:

"

* 608. Re: WoW UI Add-On Development Policy 03/21/2009 02:12:08 PM PDT

Q u o t e:
If Blizzard starts placing ads in the game I will stop playing.
I can't stand seeing them every time I try to watch television or view web pages, and I especially can't stand people calling my daily trying to sell me crap, I definitely won't stand for it during my leisure activities.

Wave of the future, my friend. Why, it opens up a whole new panorama of potential activities. Fruit hooves. Troll Bait Soup - yum , can't wait for Campbell's to figure out how to get a gnome in a can.

Blizzard needs to watch itself. Congress has TWICE tried to tax in-game gold and transactions. By allowing a mixture of fantasy and real-world, Blizzard is opening itself up to the tax man.

Sometimes I wonder if Heinlein was wrong when he said "A committee is a life form with 8 or more legs and no brain." It seems to apply quite well to WoW's management.
"

I'm not sure if it was the reference to WoW management's apparent stupidity, or if it was the reference to in-game taxation.

I'm the "pig's can't dance" poster, by the way. Sorry I have to leave that discussion.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » SPIEL - I salute you