07-24-13, 12:28 PM   #1
Plickz
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
OmniCC Text Issue

I was hoping someone knew what was going on with OmniCC with regards to the text size. I've been playing with it for a while but it seems that I can only get one of the sizes to be the correct size at one time rather than both.

Nevermind, continue on with your day ^_^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	7801  

Last edited by Plickz : 07-24-13 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Fixed
07-24-13, 12:51 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
"Nevermind" ?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-24-13, 05:28 PM   #3
Plickz
A Cyclonian
I editted it in. I fixed it by unchecking the fit text to size of frame box. Which doesn't make sense since the sizes on both frames were the same which means that the text should have been the same size.
07-24-13, 07:39 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I know you edited it in. But now you've helped someone who may have the same question in the future (or present!).

As to the problem itself, perhaps one of your buff frames is scaled up to make it look the same as the other?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-25-13, 12:13 AM   #5
Plickz
A Cyclonian
I checked the frame sizes in Raven and they were both scaled at 25 icon size. So i'm unsure as to how it occurred.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OmniCC Text Issue