12-13-10, 05:17 PM   #1
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
GatherMate 2

I think this may be an issue with gathermate, so excuse me if it is and I am asking in the Carbonite forum, however, I am sure I am not the only one with this issue.

The GatherMate nodes are drawing on the carbonite map, and i am looking for a way to disable it. The nodes draw on the carbonite map no matter what settings I try. I have set gathermate to not display nodes, and I have even tried setting carbonite to not display nodes, but no matter what, the nodes are always drawn on the carbonite map. I don't want them there because of the clutter. I don't use the carbonite minimap integration, so I would like gathermate to draw on the default minimap only and leave the carbonite map alone.

The only way I can get the gathermate nodes off the carbonite map is to disable gathermate.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Danowar

12-13-10, 06:19 PM   #2
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Update,

After uninstalling and reinstalling GatherMate, the expanded Carbonite map now seems to follow the settings of the default world map. Setting GatherMate to not show nodes on the world map get rid of them off the Carbonite map also.

Much better behavior than before, but still doesn't seem right. Should be a way to keep them off the Carbonite map all together, but still have them on the world map.

12-14-10, 06:56 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
This is a gathermate issue, not a carbonite issue. You need to talk to gathermate's dev(s).

12-14-10, 07:56 PM   #4
danowar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I had figured it was a GatherMate issue, just thought someone here may have had a similar issue and resolution.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » GatherMate 2