09-03-10, 12:31 AM   #1
TheHuntedOne
A Murloc Raider
Bug with FuBar

It happens when i move my cursor over the xp part of the bar... :S Can someone help me?

Message: Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1465: attempt to index a nil value
Time: 09/03/10 07:20:28
Count: 3
Stack: Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1465: in function `nUI_Panel_OnEnter'
Interface\AddOns\nUI\Integration\nUI_Fubar.lua:153: in function `Panel_OnEnter'
Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1232: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1231>
Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1234: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1231>
...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2544: in function <...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2542>
...r_FriendsFu\libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:442: in function <...r_FriendsFu\libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:441>

Locals: self = <table> {
SetDatabaseNamespaceDefaults = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:657
ToggleAutoHidingTop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\nUI\Integration\nUI_Fubar.lua:162
GetRightSpacing = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:697
AddSecureScriptHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockHook-1.0\LibRockHook-1.0.lua:500
AddRepeatingTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockTimer-1.0\LibRockTimer-1.0.lua:183
IsAdjust = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:556
CopyProfile = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:1320
GetDatabaseNamespace = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:534
OnCVarUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1107
AddTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockTimer-1.0\LibRockTimer-1.0.lua:125
ToggleOverflowing = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:571
RemoveHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockHook-1.0\LibRockHook-1.0.lua:563
RestartGx = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1103
title = "FuBar"
nUI_ToggleAutoHidingTop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:606
RemoveAllHooks = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockHook-1.0\LibRockHook-1.0.lua:590
SetProfile = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:973
CheckResolution = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1114
nUI_OnUpdate_AutohideBottom = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1147
Update = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\nUI\Integration\nUI_Fubar.lua:182
hooks = <table> {
}
ResetDatabase = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:1144
nUI_Panel_OnLeave = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1485
db = <table> {
}
website = "http://www.wowace.com/"
nUI_Panel_OnEnter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1462
ToggleAutoHidingBottom = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\nUI\Integration\nUI_Fubar.lua:167
nUI_ToggleAutoHidingBottom = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:628
GetNumPlugins = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1181
RegisterSkin = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:84
SetFontSize = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:653
AddSecureHook = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockHook-1.0\LibRockHook-1.0.lua:413
author = "ckknight"
SetConfigTable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockConfig-1.0\LibRockConfig-1.0.lua:676
GetTopmostBottomPanel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:537
nUI_OnUpdate_AutohideTop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1129
RemoveProfile = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\LibRockDB-1.0\LibRockDB-1.0.lua:1085
OnUpdate_AutoHideTop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\nUI\Integration\nUI_Fubar.lua:172
IsAutoHidingTop = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:600
IsOverflowing = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:5

Message: Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1374: ExpFu: You must be attached to a panel.
Time: 09/03/10 07:20:13
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function `error'
Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1374: in function `Plugin_StartDrag'
Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1210: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1207>
Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1213: in function <Interface\AddOns\FuBar\FuBar.lua:1207>
...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2556: in function <...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2554>

Locals: (*temporary) = "ExpFu: You must be attached to a panel."

09-03-10, 03:58 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It looks to me like the issue is in the ExpFu module. I don't know my way around FuBar enough to be able to tell you what to do. Best as I can tell, FuBar is complaining that it is not anchored to any of the FuBar panels... I'm wondering if it is operating as a minimap button which causes nUI to move it into the button bag, but FuBar thinks it is operating as a panel button.

Is that one of the default modules in FuBar or one you downloaded?

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

09-04-10, 01:42 AM   #3
TheHuntedOne
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
It looks to me like the issue is in the ExpFu module. I don't know my way around FuBar enough to be able to tell you what to do. Best as I can tell, FuBar is complaining that it is not anchored to any of the FuBar panels... I'm wondering if it is operating as a minimap button which causes nUI to move it into the button bag, but FuBar thinks it is operating as a panel button.

Is that one of the default modules in FuBar or one you downloaded?
I'm not sure... but it displays the xp as text on the top bar... or bottom bar if you set it that way... i think.

I've taken ExpFu and FriendFu and disabled them because they caused this problem...

I'm not very good with Macros,Add-on,Interface stuff. I just download and install them... if they look good, work well and don't crash my game... i keep them... it just sucks that some don't work together, and if they do you need to be expert to get it that way.

But im no expert. haha

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Bug with FuBar