05-25-09, 09:43 AM   #1
JHFDabit
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Quest Item Tooltip Feature

Greetings,

Right now, I have noticed that if a quest needs an item that item shows next to the quest watch item. (great feature) I also noted that if the item is in your bag, a tool tip shows a use description (even better feature). If you do not have the item in your bag, it does not.

Expanding that somewhat, I would like to see a tooltip that shows when you mouse over or click a quest item in the bags or bank (and maybe warehouse) that states whether the quest item belongs to a quest that is no longer in the quest listing (abandoned or completed) or if possible belongs to a quest that is completed and therefore no longer needed. I can then decide to sell or discard the item.

Yaa, bag space!

Thank you,
JHFDabit

05-26-09, 08:52 AM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by JHFDabit View Post
Greetings,

Right now, I have noticed that if a quest needs an item that item shows next to the quest watch item. (great feature) I also noted that if the item is in your bag, a tool tip shows a use description (even better feature). If you do not have the item in your bag, it does not.

Expanding that somewhat, I would like to see a tooltip that shows when you mouse over or click a quest item in the bags or bank (and maybe warehouse) that states whether the quest item belongs to a quest that is no longer in the quest listing (abandoned or completed) or if possible belongs to a quest that is completed and therefore no longer needed. I can then decide to sell or discard the item.

Yaa, bag space!

Thank you,
JHFDabit
Added to our todo list. It is probably something that we can include with the item database feature that is coming next.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Item Tooltip Feature