04-10-11, 09:35 AM   #1
yoitsme
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Buffs and debuff problems

Hi,

So it seems I have some problems with my current buffs and debuffs setup. On the left side of my screen, the buffs appear fine and don't run down into my chat box AND I can hover my mouse over them and see what buff it actually is description and all (tooltip would be the correct word I suppose?)and so on. Keep in mind that's the left side. As for the right hand side, somewhere between WotLK and Cata it has crapped out. I can see the buffs on the right hand side but no name as to what they are. Also, I tried selecting the HuD Player/ Target and that showed the buffs and debuffs my target had, BUT still no name of what they were. Plus I had to be in combat using the HuD Player/ Target to even see the targets buffs.

That said, my question is, is there an option I can fix to correct this issue? I'd like to avoid dl'ing another addon if possible but at this point I guess I would cause its really hard for me to arena while i'm unable to see my enemy's buffs and debuffs in order to make the appropriate action.

Last edited by yoitsme : 04-10-11 at 09:39 AM.

04-10-11, 10:30 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you could try deleting your nUI WTF files and re downloading nUI or try this temporarily.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...raButtons.html

nUI5 does need some work i think it will get worse with 4.1 goes live and spiel has been veyr busy IRL and trying to work on nUI6.

04-10-11, 04:24 PM   #3
Solgath
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

or using aura buttons plugin u could then use /nui maxauras 0 and get something like elks buff bar mod, and use those in place of nui, found with the current state of nUI5 that buffs really don't work that well anymore, so its another option to consider

04-10-11, 07:46 PM   #4
yoitsme
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Alright, thank you all very much for the feedback. I just tested out nUI Aura Buttons and it was alright, however still didn't fix my issue of not see what the buff or debuff is on my target and/or enemy I have target. I can see the buff icon itself, just not the text showing what it does. Luckily I know most of the buffs and debuffs in the game(still some I don't) but its still helpful to see what they are so I can make the correct move back(being that I arena alot).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Buffs and debuff problems