03-11-09, 11:50 AM   #1
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
removing some of the hud

Is it possible to remove the horizontal bars with triangles on them from the player/target hud mode ?

It's kinda annoying to keep staring at - and since i already can see hp/mana it's kinda redundant ?

/Smirge

03-11-09, 12:07 PM   #2
rossman
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
health race bar

it's the health race bar. You can read about it in the ABOUT.TXT which was distributed with your copy of nUI or on the download page at http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-nUI.html#info -- it is rather redundant in the "Player/Target" and "Health/Power" HUD settings, but exceptionally useful in the "Simple HUD" mode and killer if you PvP. However, once you've read about it, if you choose to not use it, you can turn it off with the command '/nui hud healthrace'

I might suggest while you're reading the ABOUT.TXT (or documentation on the download page) you take a moment to skim over what other slash commands are available, as well. You'll also find a GUI tool written by Kodewulf on the optional files page (link given above) you can use to access all those settings from a panel.

03-11-09, 12:12 PM   #3
Smirge
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
thankyou for not flaming a noob like me on this subject.

I wasen't aware that that was the healthrace bar - gonna disable it

/Smirge

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » removing some of the hud