02-07-07, 07:58 PM   #1
Xathine
A Kobold Labourer
Bar mod

I'm really getting stressed here. I've tried every action bar mod avaiable for download on this site, and Curse. And I can't find what I'm looking for.

I want a bar, that I can set to HIDE while in combat, and SHOW while out of combat. Also to SHOW while in combat, and HIDE while out of combat. I DO NOT want it to get rid of the default Blizzard UI. (Unless there is an option to turn it back on)

Could anyone throw me a bone here?

Basicly what I'm trying to do is make a bar that has all my buffs, conjure food / water, and portals while I'm out of combat. But when I enter combat I want them to disapear.

I also want a bar that will appear while I'm in combat and show my trinkets, potions, etc.

Been looking ALL day and haven't found anything.
02-08-07, 11:57 AM   #2
Th3Sourc3
A Fallenroot Satyr
For the action bars and the buttons associated with them, I'm not so sure. I'm thinking that at least one bar mod has bars that can be changed based on current actions or situations, but I'm not sure.
For the items, though, there is a mod called Autorack ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=6394 ) that you can set up to 8 slots from your bag to be shown based on combat status, but not on an individual basis; they all show or they're all gone if you're out of or in combat, respectively.

Sorry I'm not so much help about the bars, but maybe someone can read the way I phrased it and post some help.
02-08-07, 02:06 PM   #3
sid67
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I realize this isn't what your looking for, but I don't think what your asking is possible due the 2.0 limitations of locking frames while in combat. An addon could change the transparancy of a frame to make it invisible, but it would still be a clickable.

What you CAN do, however, is use an addon like Bartender3 to put a ctrl-, alt- or shift- modifier on a bar so that it swaps a bar when you are holding down the modifier.

For example, you could have you out-of-combat buffs shown when you hold down alt- and otherwise it shows your combat buttons.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bar mod