10-04-09, 05:46 AM   #1
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
3.3 PTR is up. I'm offering free glyphs on the PTR (Broxigar Realm Alliance Side)

Well looks 3.3 PTR is up. I'll make another thread for that as I want this thread to be used for requests for Glyphs the Glyph vendor does not have.

Yes they forgot to update the template for the Glyph vendor so it appears to be missing a few.

Send mail and mats to Glyphsguy

If there's enough interest I'll see about actually logging in at a time you guys can catch me
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
10-04-09, 07:09 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Some of the glyphs have been missing, even from the previous PTR's. I haven't found any indication that it's intentional though.
10-17-09, 01:43 AM   #3
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

......... Ninja Bump!
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » 3.3 PTR is up. I'm offering free glyphs on the PTR (Broxigar Realm Alliance Side)