10-09-16, 08:10 AM   #1
Tiiara
A Defias Bandit

Artifact research notes timer / cooldowns / broker

Hello fellow devs,

has anyone stumbled upon the specifics for getting the current time till the artifact research notes are done? I'm playing a lot of alts already and it's kind of a hassle to switch between them every now an then just to look if another batch of notes is ready. Or sometimes I'm doing worldquests until I realize I had research notes waiting in my class hall. If anyone has an idea how we could get those timers, so we could write a simple broker addon with your chars in a list an the time until each of them gets new research notes, that would be great.

I myself have only a little lua knowledge, but I'd give it a try nonetheless. I'd love to see this integrated into the bug alt addons, like altoholic, but for the time begin I really just wanna know how to get those times so I can write something small for titanpanel / fubar to show me.
10-09-16, 02:42 PM   #2
Kanegasi
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The artifact research is in the work order section of your "garrison" report. I'm not familiar with the API, but pulling the research time should be the same as pulling things like Nomi's time or follower supplements.

broker_garrison includes the class hall and shows everything in its tooltip.

Last edited by Kanegasi : 10-09-16 at 02:44 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Artifact research notes timer / cooldowns / broker