09-08-12, 02:19 PM   #1
shadyladyjen
A Kobold Labourer
nUI Clock-

Since the lst patch, my server, Vek'nilash is having some bleed over with Surmar servers. The clock on nUI is showing the realm time of Surmar, not Veek'nilash. How can I set Nui to use my local time? Please advise. (Vek isUS Cetnral time, Surmar is BLizz/CA time)

09-08-12, 03:01 PM   #2
Seer
A Molten Giant
Think that's a blizzard issue?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521202863#1

Anyways, try http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21199

/nui clock {local|server|both}

This option sets the display of the dashboard clock to either display the current local time {local}, the current server time {server} or both the server and local time together {both}. The default setting is {server}

10-12-12, 11:48 AM   #3
Becvar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I set my clock to local, but it is still showing server time. Since most of my available play time is just before I leave for work, not having to tab out to see the correct time is pretty important to me.

10-12-12, 11:56 AM   #4
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Haven't seen that problem, myself. What happens if you set /nui clock both? Do they both show the same time? I presume you're not in the server's time zone. If you are they should show the same time.

10-12-12, 12:17 PM   #5
Becvar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Still only shows server with it set to {both}. My server is Central, I'm Eastern.

10-12-12, 12:56 PM   #6
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Hm.
1. Confirm that you have installed the latest version of nUI (5.07.26).
2. Start WoW.
3. Before logging in to your character, click the "addons" button.
4. Click "disable all addons"
5. Enable nUI (only).
6. Log in to your character. Does the problem persist? If not, you have an addon conflict. If so...
7. Exit WoW.
8. delete or rename /world of warcraft/wtf/<account name>/<server name>/<character name>/SavedVariables/nui.lua and nui.lua.bak to something else (while WoW is not running).
9. repeat steps 2 thru 6. If the problem still persists, report back here.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI Clock-