05-31-12, 01:49 AM   #1
dlaselle
A Murloc Raider
Question Still being worked on?

I just want some kind of confirmation that this add on is still being worked on. I would like to donate to its success but considering there hasn't been an update since octoerish.. kinda makes me weary.

05-31-12, 04:34 AM   #2
Apraxia
Clippy Crit Chicken

Premium Member
if your on the mailing list, about once a monthish the creator scott sends an email out reaffirming he is working on nuI 6

05-31-12, 04:46 AM   #3
dlaselle
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Apraxia View Post
if your on the mailing list, about once a monthish the creator scott sends an email out reaffirming he is working on nuI 6
I would like to hear more about that that. Thanks for the info!

06-04-12, 11:07 AM   #4
reddrumjay
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Apraxia View Post
Unless I accidentally deleted some since then, the last one I got was February.

Scott, is 6.0 coming out for MoP?

06-04-12, 12:10 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The last time Scott was this quiet there was a real life reason that took him away from the forums. Hopefully this time he is simply engrossed in getting version 6 up and running ready to be tested on the MoP server when addons are turned on.

However, as per usual, I am sure that there are some of us here that will at least keep version 5 patched until he gets back and gets things going again.

06-05-12, 04:08 PM   #6
anotherbiffname
A Cliff Giant
I can only hope thats true. Idk what i would do without nUI. I seriously hope its not going away.

06-05-12, 09:01 PM   #7
reddrumjay
A Black Drake
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
The last time Scott was this quiet there was a real life reason that took him away from the forums.
Yeah, I know. I was trying to pull aggro and get him out of stealth.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Still being worked on?