12-19-11, 03:51 PM   #41
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm Seer, maybe it never did work then. I couldn't test it myself but I'm sure people were saying it worked but perhaps it was a mix up with the other frame.

12-20-11, 05:38 PM   #42
Daveo77
Premium Member

Premium Member
I can also confirm that the ExtraActionButton1 does not appear during the Ultraxion fight.

I do see the ExtraActionBar frame when I do '/nui movers' tho.

I'm using nUI v5.07.24 (Lite).

12-24-11, 05:29 PM   #43
Vrallox
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The three helper orcs you pick up for quests in the Badlands make use of the extra action bar. They're located at New Kargath. I think they're called the Bad Dogs or something. Anyway, the macro I use during the Ultraxion fight, /use ExtraActionButton1, activated one of their abilities. Hopefully that'll help with the testing.

12-25-11, 12:44 AM   #44
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Ah cool, good news.

Not sure when I get back home to test it out but if its not solved before I do get a chance I'll spend some time playing with it.

12-27-11, 08:52 AM   #45
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Hmm, just realised I know what quest you're talking about ... guess my baby priest did that before they converted it to the new bar.

12-27-11, 09:20 AM   #46
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Ah, looks like I won't be able to test that out .. don't generally play horde toons Highest I ever got was 18 but I deleted her already.

This is the quest chain start which tells you which quest chain you need to do to get that far etc.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27889

Whether the alliance quest in the same area works similarly I don't know.

10-07-12, 01:18 PM   #47
guladrian
A Defias Bandit

I am using the most current version of nUI+ 5.07.26. The actionbar shows, but the button still doesn't show and my cast bar goes empty. For example the last boss in Shado-Pan Monastery uses the "heroic will" button to give the ability to reduce "hatred." Since you use it throughout the fight, my main casting bar was unavailable to me the whole fight. Any idea what I can do to have the extrabutton work, but not lose my main cast bar?

Last edited by guladrian : 10-07-12 at 01:40 PM.

10-07-12, 02:35 PM   #48
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Take a look at my signature. It is a link to a post that is in a thread I have been working on for the last week or two testing out my changes. At present I am not seeing any problems with it and the button appears by default in the middle of the Heath/Power bars in the hud but is movable with the /nui movers command to a place more convenient for you.

10-13-12, 02:47 PM   #49
Loraa
A Kobold Labourer
Downloaded the new files and it worked for me.

Thanks!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » New Frame Not Showing Again