10-18-12, 08:57 PM   #1
Moarpain
A Defias Bandit
Question Extra action button causing loss of main bar.

Hey guys,

First off, big thanks for making and continuing to support this mod.

Recently updated Nui yesterday(18th), during a boss fight where the extra action bar is used when the bar itself is displayed I'm losing my Main Bar(Action page 1) of abilities. The bar is all empty and using my keybinds no longer triggers the abilities either. However as soon as I finish the fight the abilities bar comes straight back. Makes tanking the last boss of Shadowpan Monastery interesting to say the least(ended up using my spellbook lol)

I'm not using any other bar mods in combination with Nui so pretty certain it's the cause of it

Good to see that the extra action button has finally made it in though. Might finally be able to remove my /click extraactionbutton1 macro

Thanks for reading.

10-19-12, 12:29 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you haven't seen it yet, download the 5.07.28 version as that includes the one line change that was missed off of the 5.07.27 update.

10-19-12, 02:33 AM   #3
Moarpain
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
If you haven't seen it yet, download the 5.07.28 version as that includes the one line change that was missed off of the 5.07.27 update.
Ahh sorry, hadn't noticed that one... Thankyou!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Extra action button causing loss of main bar.