01-06-07, 08:37 AM   #1
av86
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for a Blessings Mod for a Paladin

I have been searching for an addon meant for my paladin. I would like to have around the portrait of my group buttons for my blesings, so that you click on them and they cast the blessing on the portraits target. I dont know if it already exists but I havent found it. I think that it would be useful during 5-mans to reduce clutter of buttons in the bars. Anyone knows of it or anything similar?
01-16-07, 08:19 AM   #2
nampal
A Murloc Raider
It'd be benecast, which has a new version for 2.0.1, but I like Pallypower mod better. GL
01-22-07, 06:53 AM   #3
Belarhlen
A Defias Bandit
I'm not playing my paladin all that much atm, but I did try out a new buffing addon a few weeks ago that I got recomended from another paladin in my guild and it was great.

Try giving PallyPower a go - it's easy to set up and it's very easy to buff when needed. It even tracks the time on buffs (from your last click on the buff button, it doesn't detect ppl dying and needing it again or ppl clicking a buff off).

You can download it from wowace.com here: http://files.wowace.com/
01-31-07, 07:30 PM   #4
Jarloc
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
this addon wasnt specifically created for buffs, but I believe this is kinda what youre looking for

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...itButtons.html
02-06-07, 01:41 PM   #5
TormDK
A Murloc Raider
I too am looking for an addon that cast paladin blessings at the click of a button. I used to use something called "Blessings", but I've not been able to find it again. And since it was some time ago I figured it was discontinued after 2.0.1.

However, I've tried Pallypower and could not get it working. I'm also not looking for a full blown raid UI, but rather a mod that lets me predefine which classes gets which blessings, and then have the mod cast the blessing when I press a predefined key.

Is that sort of thing even possible anymore?

Thank you for your time.
02-06-07, 11:01 PM   #6
Farook
A Molten Giant

Buffing, for whatever class you are playing:

"SmartBuff"
02-07-07, 09:00 AM   #7
TormDK
A Murloc Raider
Will give it a go, anything to get rid of that trivializing aspect of the Paladin class.
06-03-07, 11:37 AM   #8
Jevec
A Kobold Labourer
I use smart buff. Since the latest patch benecast stopped working.
06-03-07, 11:48 AM   #9
GrissomXIX
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

SmartBuff is good, just set up the blessings for each class then all you have to do is spam the button or scroll the mousewheel like a madman/woman until everyone is buffed. Used it on my 70 Paladin for a long time along with SmartDebuff.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Looking for a Blessings Mod for a Paladin