03-27-10, 05:04 AM   #1
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Kripperian Request!

hi i was wondering if anyone could make this simple Ouf layout from Kripperians UI? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1080.html#info because i love ouf i would so appriciate it if u can help me here^^
03-27-10, 06:15 AM   #2
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Why not just use Shadowed Unit Frames and pull the SavedVariables for Shadowed file out of that UI?

Beyond that, grab one of the simpler oUF layouts and tinker with it until you replicate that UF setup. It's a great way to learn and the only thing you lose is a bit of time.
03-27-10, 06:54 AM   #3
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

that or you could probably set it up using ouf_Nivaya. Doesn't look overly complex to do.
03-27-10, 07:05 AM   #4
Soulcleaver
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Zyonin View Post
Why not just use Shadowed Unit Frames and pull the SavedVariables for Shadowed file out of that UI?

Beyond that, grab one of the simpler oUF layouts and tinker with it until you replicate that UF setup. It's a great way to learn and the only thing you lose is a bit of time.
yeh i know.. but im no lua guy.. i mean i do not have the time for that:/ i use PB3.0 atm and its fast and east to set up. thats what i want. i work allmost every day and harsh to do this and focus at same time^^ so easier to get the layout.. yes but i do not like Shadowed unit frames but ty for reading^^

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Kripperian Request!