10-22-14, 09:03 PM   #1
Crazytotz
A Defias Bandit
CLC_DK Help

So I was reading the comments on curse about this addon. I saw this "The errors preventing the addon from loading are just invalid spell ids that can easily be fixed but the rotation algorithm would have to be revamped entirely ( especially for blood )."

That seemed easy enough to fix, so I opened CLC_DK.LUA and Changed out all the incorrect spell ids and got rid of the abilities that got pruned from the game. I play dps and I don't really care about that rotation, since I know it, I use it for other reasons, so I didn't mess with the algorithm to much, just took horn of winter out since it doesn't give RP any more.

But the reason I am here is because I still can't get the addon to work and I don't think the developer is working on it any more . The addon is being loaded I think, I just can't see it.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out what I am doing wrong haha, thanks a ton!!
10-22-14, 09:43 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Are Lua errors enabled? (Make sure they are turned on in your Interface options.) You could also install an addon like BugSack or Swatter to see them.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-23-14, 12:55 AM   #3
Crazytotz
A Defias Bandit
Thank you, I figured out what was wrong and I got the addon working, I was trying to remove to much at once and I didn't test the addon, so I started over and then saved after replacing the spell ids and I got it working.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » CLC_DK Help