08-18-09, 04:34 PM   #1
blinx615
A Defias Bandit
Filtering quests?

I'm sorry if this has been answered before (I'm sure it has), but I couldn't find it in the search. I can manually remove quests from the list, but how do I simply filter certain things like group quests when I'm not partied or limit quests to only those within a certain range of my level.

Thus far I absolutely love Carbonite; It seems to do everything I've ever wanted. That might be the problem, though. LOTS of options. A bit of a learning curve, but nothing I can't deal with. :-)

08-18-09, 05:11 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blinx615 View Post
I'm sorry if this has been answered before (I'm sure it has), but I couldn't find it in the search. I can manually remove quests from the list, but how do I simply filter certain things like group quests when I'm not partied or limit quests to only those within a certain range of my level.

Thus far I absolutely love Carbonite; It seems to do everything I've ever wanted. That might be the problem, though. LOTS of options. A bit of a learning curve, but nothing I can't deal with. :-)
You cannot make it show a specific level range of quests in your log or tracker. You can however make the Quest Tracker only show non group/instance quests and also you have the option to only show quests in your current zone.

Right Click (it may have been left) the first arrow, says "Priorities" in the mouseover tooltip, in the top bar of the Carb Quest Tracker and you will see the checkbox options there.

08-18-09, 10:51 PM   #3
Smeagol01
A Murloc Raider
when i disable the tracking of an quiest an kill something that bleongs to the quest is hows up on the tracker agail its kinda anoying isnce some quests are spead over a large area ..... i think thait should be fixed

08-19-09, 02:32 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
On the Quest Watch page of the Options window is "Auto watch changed quests". Uncheck it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Filtering quests?