09-02-10, 05:36 PM   #1
ThaSteez
A Defias Bandit
I can't configure UI's.

Ok >_> I know this may sound like a dumb question, but I keep having problems with every UI I download. I just installed Caith UI so I could just try it out, and I don't know why but (This happens for almost every UI I download) I can't load any of the profiles. I go into "Profiles" - and it just says Default, Dubstep - Lightning's Blade or Dubstep (Dubstep is my characters name)

I had some luck with TuK UI and it was Preinstalled but idk what to do D:

Could anyone help?
09-02-10, 06:14 PM   #2
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Make sure you are renaming the folders within the WTF folder accordingly. For example, Character name, Account Name, Realm Name to your specifics.

Account name NEEDS to be your WoW Account Name not your Battle.net login credentials. You can see your WoW Account name on the forums when you log in and when you click options.
09-03-10, 07:12 AM   #3
ThaSteez
A Defias Bandit
What if the character I want to use the UI on has Alt Codes on it

I.E the name is : ÐÜßstËp
09-03-10, 07:35 AM   #4
Falarin
A Cyclonian

Alt codes work, just make sure you rename the character exactly like it is in-game (with the alt codes, and the correct upper/lower case code you used on creation). If you have multiple character be sure to copy the character folder and rename each of them.
Hope this helps!
~Fal

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » I can't configure UI's.