01-26-10, 05:55 AM   #1
Mystero85xxx
A Murloc Raider
Problem with map...

Hi to all!!
I have a problem..

Normally with Carbonite map, when the mouse indicator is on a region, this region become clear and we can see it..
But it is since 3 weeks that my map doesn't work correctly... When i open the map and put my mouse indicator on a region, this region doesn't become clear, it doesn't show to me... So i can't see anything...
I have tried to cancel and reinstall Carbonite.. But nothing...
Help me pls!! Thanks^^

01-26-10, 10:28 AM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
It sounds like you have the transparency set too low. The transparency settings are in the options somewhere, I think.

01-26-10, 05:36 PM   #3
Mystero85xxx
A Murloc Raider
No... I have tried... The problem isn't trasparency...
Help me pls!!!

02-02-10, 10:29 AM   #4
Mystero85xxx
A Murloc Raider
The problem with carbonite map is very maddening...

02-03-10, 08:13 AM   #5
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Go to your <World of Warcraft><wtf><Account name><Saved Variables> folder and delete or rename carbonite.lua and carbonite.lua.bak. If you rename them ("carbonite.old..." for example) you can name them back if doing this doesn't fix the problem. If it does fix the problem, you can then delete the renamed files (the addon will create new ones when you log in after renaming the old ones).

Last edited by Chmee : 02-03-10 at 08:16 AM.

02-06-10, 05:42 AM   #6
Mystero85xxx
A Murloc Raider
Thank you for your help... But this procedure doesnt fix the problem...
I dont understand why...

02-07-10, 06:32 AM   #7
adude
A Kobold Labourer
I had the same problem with regions not showing any details. Turned out to be an auctioneer conflict. Found this over at auctioneers website:

Step 3 - Make sure Auctioneer Classic (Interface\AddOns\Auctioneer folder) is not installed or enabled. AC is no longer supported by us, and having it enabled may cause problems going forward.
http://forums.norganna.org/discussio...osting/#Item_0

Disabling that addon fixed my map problem, so i went into my interface folder and deleted Auctioneer Classic and now it works fine. Hope that helps, and good luck!

02-08-10, 05:57 AM   #8
Mystero85xxx
A Murloc Raider
I have found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's wintergraspmap that is in conflict with carbonite!!!
YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

02-08-10, 02:43 PM   #9
Happyburn
A Kobold Labourer
I have this exact same problem, but only on one of my toons, mouse over works fine with my hunter, and does not work with my new druid. Weird thing is, I'm using the same addon's for my druid, actually less. I've tried everything in this tread, and am very stumped.

02-11-10, 08:38 PM   #10
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Happyburn View Post
I have this exact same problem, but only on one of my toons, mouse over works fine with my hunter, and does not work with my new druid. Weird thing is, I'm using the same addon's for my druid, actually less. I've tried everything in this tread, and am very stumped.
The selected map zone is a global setting, so if any addon changes it, it will affect other addons that use it, like Carbonite. When you mouse over a zone on the Carb map, we set it to that zone. Other addons may set it to your current zone, which they would need to stop doing or to set it back to how it was found when it is done getting whatever data it needed from the current zone.

Try disabling all addons except Carbonite and test the druid.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Problem with map...