01-24-09, 06:14 AM   #1
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Uzgarel-Mini-UI --low-mem mini-UI for every class (1280x1024)

So here it is:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...?id=12318#info

I've been working on it for quite some time and now I (finaly) released it.

What do you think about it?

Comments?
Critique?
Suggestions?
Bug-Reports (I'm not that active so I wasn't able to really test it)?

Greetings
Uzgarel
01-24-09, 06:41 AM   #2
Kraki
An Aku'mai Servant
looks rather cool, and I like the fact that its so light. However, it doesn't seem to work correctly when I installed it. The player frame is always faded, in combat or otherwise, and as for only 6 action buttons showing, that isn't quite how its working either. I have 2 rows of 6 showing (with all blizzard action bars hidden) but they're both faded and I can't quite see them.
01-24-09, 06:49 AM   #3
sensory
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Loving the look of it so far judging from the screenshots.

590kb for a nice UI.. brilliant.

Gonna give it a download now.
01-24-09, 08:29 AM   #4
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looks like i've found someone else that goes extremely lightweight

It needs a few tweaks, like fonts etc... I think you can go lower on the mem usage aswell
01-24-09, 09:12 AM   #5
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Kraki View Post
looks rather cool, and I like the fact that its so light. However, it doesn't seem to work correctly when I installed it. The player frame is always faded, in combat or otherwise, and as for only 6 action buttons showing, that isn't quite how its working either. I have 2 rows of 6 showing (with all blizzard action bars hidden) but they're both faded and I can't quite see them.
I'll check that... the Combat-Fader was written like 5min before the upload, I was kind of rushed to release the UI.

To do some diagnosis:
Go to the layout.lua in the oUF_Lyn directory.
Now look for "--Combat-Fader" (line 511) and a few lines below you will see some stuff being commented out with "--[[" and "--]]" (two times, once in the part where everything is set to 0.1 Alpha and where everything is set to 1 Alpha).
In the second part, write "<--show" 2 times where it says "<--hide".
Now just delete the "comment-brackets" (which means --[[ and --]]) in both parts and go ingame (or just have a reload). Everytime the Frames will be hidden, you will now see the name of the event with "<--hide" in your chat. same with "<--show".
Report the result and I will try to help.

The 2nd row of 6 Buttons is supposed to be like 100px out of the screen on the right side... Don't know how they could reappear O_o'

But so far, thanks for the feedback, luv ya all <3

Last edited by Uzgarel : 01-24-09 at 09:27 AM.
01-27-09, 10:04 AM   #6
Uzgarel
A Murloc Raider
So now I've been working over nearly everything people told me they were not really convenient with but no-one replied on the combat-fader issue... so I'm not really able to figure this one out... guess I will need to use the "bugged" one in the next release, too...
Only thing I know now is that WoW somehow fires the Event for "Player casts spell" without the player doing anything o____o
So most of the time frames will fade in and out as they're supposed to but when they don't simply casting a spell and canceling the cast will do it for the moment...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Uzgarel-Mini-UI --low-mem mini-UI for every class (1280x1024)