01-30-07, 07:52 AM   #1
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

Unhappy Bongos problem

I have strange problem with Bongos Action bars.
When I go into combat I often can't use keybindings to use skills or cast spells. I just don't react on key pressing. Have to press them with mouse. And it stays that way for some time, but then I as suddenly can use them again.
I checked the Bongos bindings and it seems they are bound correctly there.
01-30-07, 04:37 PM   #2
doc309
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i'm using an updated bongos, and the only problem i'm getting is pet bar errors... so i don't know what to say other than you may have to redo your keybindings if you updated or because the patches... how long ago were your bindings working and what changed since then?

Doc
01-31-07, 12:58 AM   #3
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

It started from about the New Year (I am using bongos from December). And I update Bongos every time I see new version. I tried re-bindning keys in bongos but that didn't help. Though I havn't tried re-binding them through default WoW interface.
And about changes - I installed a number of add-ons and TBC.
In Barthender keys work as usual.

Whole thing about having 2 of them is just because my sister likes different layout and I was unable to configure profiles in Barthender. So I left it to her and installed Bongos for me, and I like some nice things about it - middle click focus casting, cast-bar, easier configuration for stances.
Maybe they are conflicting, but not sure. We play on different server and on her Barthender is enabled, Bongos disabled and other way round for mine.
01-31-07, 03:12 AM   #4
shinzon
A Fallenroot Satyr
you cant bind any keys to bongos in the default blizzard keybinding anymore just type /bongos and chose bindings and then mouse over the button you want to assign a key and press the key you want for that button that should do the trick ^^ well atleast i cant bind the keys any other way
01-31-07, 03:16 AM   #5
Lacindas
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by shinzon
you cant bind any keys to bongos in the default blizzard keybinding anymore just type /bongos and chose bindings and then mouse over the button you want to assign a key and press the key you want for that button that should do the trick ^^ well atleast i cant bind the keys any other way
^^ is currently the way keybindings are implemented in Bongos, only way to do em
01-31-07, 06:20 AM   #6
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

First I did it just the way you say
Just wrote that I didn't do it with default WoW menu afer that try.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bongos problem