09-06-10, 04:01 AM   #1
Mordaki987
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question moveanything where is the tower control frame located?

I'm wanting to move the tower control frames but i can't find out where they are located in the moveanything 3.3. I've tried looking everywhere but don't see anything saying tower control frames with something for me to check or uncheck to be able to move them to where i would like them. any help would be most appreciated.
09-06-10, 03:06 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's been a while since I moved them, but I think it's "AlwaysUpFrame", or something to that effect.

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of the addon "MoveIt". I installed MoveAnything, and don't even have that frame visible, so I can't find a name for it in "MoveAnything".

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-06-10 at 04:01 PM.
09-06-10, 03:20 PM   #3
Mordaki987
A Fallenroot Satyr
yeah and theres nothing called always up frame in moveanything. i know it has to do with the worldstate but i don't see anything dealing with world state either. grr this is so frustrating
09-06-10, 03:36 PM   #4
Clyde_Mobster
A Murloc Raider
the frame is called: WorldStateCaptureBar1

with MoveAnything it should be under the battlegrounds/pvp menu as "flag capture timer bar"

or you can type: /move WorldStateCaptureBar1
09-06-10, 04:53 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK. I tried that option, and get a message in chat that the bar has to be visible to modify it. I'm trying to figure out why it wasn't visible. I was in Hellfire Peninsula, and every time I have been there before today, that frame has been up, sooo........ Thoroughly confused now.
09-07-10, 10:27 AM   #6
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Isn't that the WorldStateFrame for the "Horde: 2 Alliance: 1" text in HFP? (and similar in EPL, Silithus, Terokkar, Zangarmarsh, Nagrand, and WG?)
09-07-10, 11:45 AM   #7
Guardix
A Cyclonian
Neither the capturebar or the alwaysupframe is movable right away, the need to be created before you can take action. You need to hook WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame_Update and play with the variables: NUM_ALWAYS_UP_UI_FRAMES and NUM_EXTENDED_UI_FRAMES.

When NUM_ALWAYS_UP_UI_FRAMES is set to 1, the first AlwaysUpFrame is created.

edit: Forgot to actually answer the question :/.

MoveAnything doesn't support moving AlwaysUpFrameX nor WorldStateCaptureBarX. However I think the AlwaysUpFrames are pointed to WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame, so if you move that frame, the newly created AlwaysUpFrames will move with it.

The WorldStateCaptureBarX is placed below the Minimap and is therefore often supported in Minimap AddOns (Chinchilla for instance).

Last edited by Guardix : 09-07-10 at 11:50 AM.
09-07-10, 04:06 PM   #8
Wagthaa
A Defias Bandit
It's listed as "Top Center Status Display" under Miscellaneous and as someone said it's actual frame name is indeed WorldStateAlwaysUpFrame.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » moveanything where is the tower control frame located?