10-08-08, 02:08 PM   #1
Lynx0
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Trade skills/Professions

Tryin to keep a pretty clean Ui. Is there a fubar plugin to keep your tradeskills in? (Tailor, First Aid, Cooking, etc) Maybe a dropdown menu? Just tryin not to have them out in the open til I need them. Does anything know a mod I might check out? ... Hope Im making sense, lol, not good at explaning
10-08-08, 02:19 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There is SkillsPlusFu or SkillsPlusFuLite(?)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-09-08, 12:19 AM   #3
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lynx0 View Post
Tryin to keep a pretty clean Ui. Is there a fubar plugin to keep your tradeskills in? (Tailor, First Aid, Cooking, etc) Maybe a dropdown menu? Just tryin not to have them out in the open til I need them. Does anything know a mod I might check out? ... Hope Im making sense, lol, not good at explaning
I recommend OPie.
10-09-08, 12:23 AM   #4
JaceDaAce
A Black Drake

yes I recommend opie as well as you can put mounts pets summons buffs aand more to seperate menus that pop up with a key binding its great

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trade skills/Professions