09-03-12, 05:08 PM   #1
sibbah
A Murloc Raider
Angry Pandaria

When will the UPDATE for Pandaria be released??

09-03-12, 05:26 PM   #2
nanjoh1
A Defias Bandit
I don't believe the developers have stated yet on the update. There is a person that has hijacked the Addon and this forum to promote their copy. However, I'm waiting for some word from the developers.

09-03-12, 05:43 PM   #3
Twink
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
Originally Posted by sibbah View Post
When will the UPDATE for Pandaria be released??
http://virtxchange.com/carbonite/ - Use that site for a Fan Update that will fix Carbonite

Originally Posted by nanjoh1 View Post
I don't believe the developers have stated yet on the update. There is a person that has hijacked the Addon and this forum to promote their copy. However, I'm waiting for some word from the developers.
I hope that by "hijacked" you mean that the person has released a "Fan Update" in order to get the addon working again.

09-03-12, 05:57 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by nanjoh1 View Post
You obviously have not read any of my posts where I very cleary say I'm waiting for the developers, and would prefer for them to release an update. I can't wait weeks so I fixed what I could for myself, then shared it with everyone but I'm not hijacking anything, nor have I claimed i'm taking over.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Pandaria