09-05-09, 07:40 AM   #1
digitalwindow
A Murloc Raider
Mini Map Problems

First of all sorry for posting this in here, I was going to post in the bugs forum but for some reason I can't post in there.

Anyway just a problem with the mini map; Whenever I left click on the mini map to indicate a position to my party/raid the little indicator circle appears briefly under my cursor and then jumps off the mini map somewhere else on my screen.

If some other member of my party indicates something in the same why the indicator circle doesn't even appear on the mini map it just shows up off the map altogether making it completely useless.

I just wonder if anyone else has had this problem or if it's just me.

09-07-09, 02:02 PM   #2
Raesoth
OmNomNom's Pet

Premium Member
I get that all the time when I move the minimap into carbonite. I've had to learn not to do it in raids.

09-08-09, 12:40 PM   #3
digitalwindow
A Murloc Raider
Sure but the combined map/mini map is one of the main reasons I use Carbonite especially in bg's. It's really flustrating that it doesn't work.

I'm seriously considering swapping to another application maybe capping or something like that, however I hoped it was something wrong with my setup rather than a fault with Carbonite

09-08-09, 06:04 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I thought I had fixed that bug many months ago, but I have seen it happen since then. It is some weird interaction between scaling and the ping offset. I'll look at it again.

09-08-09, 08:55 PM   #5
Raesoth
OmNomNom's Pet

Premium Member
if you need anything from us for debugging lemme know exactly what you need and I'll do my best to provide it.. I'd love to go back to this feature but if I can't see the pings I can't Just have a few ping happy raid leaders

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Mini Map Problems