12-09-09, 05:20 PM   #1
tjstalcup
A Kobold Labourer
CDs on ActionBars

Anyway to turn this off?

For instance when I hit Faerie Fire (Feral) i can't see when it's ready because it says 5m on the button and has it greyed out.

I couldn't see how to turn these off in the /slash commands.

Any help would be greatful.

Thanks,
Cheiron

12-09-09, 05:29 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, took me a while to find them but here's the old patch notes for that addition :

* Enhanced action bar counters to use strong color cues to compress information. When
the player has a spell cast (HOT or DOT) on a target and that spell is still on
cooldown, the time remaining on the *spell* (not the cooldown) is displayed in
purple. Once the cooldown expires, or if there is no cooldown, the time remaining
on the *spell* is displayed in bright blue (cyan). If the spell is on cooldown but
is not currently active on the target, the cooldown time remaining is displayed in
yellow until the last ten seconds of the cooldown when it shows in red. A visual
explanation of the color scheme can be found at nUI's support forum...

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...8&postcount=16

* Fixed a tooltip error in the nUI_PetFeeder module which caused all of the food items
in the feeder window to display the same tooltip.

* added a new slash command '/nui bar cooldown' -- This option is used to turn the
display of cooldowns (displayed in yellow on the action bar) on and off. By default
this feature is enabled.

* added a new slash command '/nui bar duration' -- By default, when you cast a spell
on a target, the time remaining on the spell is displayed in blue on the action bar.
This option turns that timer feature off.

* added a new slash command '/nui bar macro' -- When you place a custom macro on the
action bar, nUI display's the macro's name on the button. This option will turn that
display on and off.

* added a new slash command '/nui bar stackcount' -- nUI normally displays the stack
counts of inventory items that are on your action bars in the lower right corner of
the button. This option can be used to turn that display on and off.

* added a new slash command '/nui bar keybind' -- When you have a key bound to an
action button, the key name is normally displayed in the top left corner of the
button. This option can be used to turn that display on and off.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » CDs on ActionBars