07-10-13, 12:48 AM   #1
Manastrider
A Murloc Raider

Addon for tracking procs

So, I'm looking for an addon that would be able to track my procs (like Divine Insight, Spirits of the Sun, Evangelism, etc.). I've tried using Power Auras, TellMeWhen and Weak Auras, but none of them work the way I want them to (and yes, I'm very specific in the way I want it to work). The way I want it is just for a simple timer - no icons, no nothing. Just a timer that counts down. WeakAuras is the closest thing I found to it, but for some reason it kept resetting my settings every time I logged out. So is there any addon like that out there? Or some way to configure any of these three to be like that?
07-10-13, 01:56 AM   #2
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use Power Auras, enable the timer and set the aura's opacity to 0.
07-10-13, 02:51 AM   #3
Malsomnus
A Cobalt Mageweaver
If I understand you correctly, perhaps my very own MooTrack might do the job. You can just create an icon for each proc you want to track, which will remain dark until the proc happens and then light up and show the remaining time on it (check the second screenshot).
07-10-13, 10:28 AM   #4
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
I like rainbowprocs. It uses bars, but the bars "scroll by" so it may be of interest to you.
It makes it easy to see activated HPS/DPS/survival cooldowns in relation to internal cooldowns.
07-10-13, 12:59 PM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Perhaps Good News Everyone would interest you. Tekkub's stuff tends to be "no muss, no fuss".
08-22-13, 03:01 AM   #6
Manastrider
A Murloc Raider

Sorry I never got around to replying to this, and in fact, the only reason I'm doing it right now (months later) is if someone else is as picky as me in this department :P. I found that TellMeWhen works exactly the way I want it to, and right now I'm very satisfied with it. Thank you all for the suggestions.
08-22-13, 08:17 AM   #7
10leej
A Molten Giant

Glad to see you found what you liked

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon for tracking procs