02-02-12, 09:57 PM   #1
lordmarius
A Murloc Raider
Identify thi addon

Could someone please tell me the name of this addon, ive used it before but cant remember the name, i've been trying to find it forever, for over 2 years, but cant seem to get it.

Its the one that puts those graphics of the dps done to that boss after the fight in the middle of the screen, the one that says performances and ranks the fight.

I would be very very grateful if someone could help me with that, thank you in advance

The picture link is:
http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/...t=dpsaddon.jpg
02-02-12, 10:16 PM   #2
Chmee
A Molten Giant
That's Recount (you can see its window in the background).
02-02-12, 10:26 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Recount is one of the addons but it's definitely not the one at the center of the screen.
02-02-12, 11:26 PM   #4
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

After applying my modest detective skills ( ) I think your best bet is to ask the one that took the screenshot.

Exhibit #1: That's an LFD party - luck of the draw buff present - from the WotLK era hence level80+.
Exhibit #2: You can deduct some of the player's classes by their resource bar and class specific buffs
(shadowform, righteous fury, molten armor, etc)
Exhibit #3: A couple belfs hence Horde.
Finally: The player names.

With all that data my best guess is:
Rogue that took the screenshot is Blackstalker or Blackstalker
Shadowpriest is Zanozuke
Pala tank is Smashette
Mage is Ageless
Resto shaman is one of Shòck or Shòck or less likely Shòck

You can try making a low level char on their realm and ask

PS. No need to point out that Recount has most of that info, I never look at meters!
PPS. Please don't tell me all that detective work was for naught and you are that rogue...

Last edited by Dridzt : 02-02-12 at 11:36 PM.
02-03-12, 05:32 AM   #5
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Looks a lot like BossEncounters3
02-03-12, 08:59 AM   #6
lordmarius
A Murloc Raider
That's actually one of my alts, Blackstalker, an undead rogue from Drakkari, and i took that screenshot, just like 3 years ago, and ive posted this picture in a lot of forums and im getting the same response always: i think its recount or skada, but i asure you its not, i remember i had that mod installed, i just cant remember the name. I've used Recount and Deadly Boss Mods all the time, and Skada sometimes also, but they dont post that information after every fight.

What this addon does is right after every boss fight, by itself would put that info in the middle of the screen, no need to do click anything, its the same info that recount and deadly boss mods displays but combined, and it does it by itself with bars in the middle of the screen.

I actually have a lot of screenshots like that one with many of my alts, but i cant find any extra info from just looking at them.

I'll upload some more screenshots and post them soon to see if anyone could identify it.

Thank you all for your help anyway.

Last edited by lordmarius : 02-03-12 at 09:08 AM.
02-03-12, 09:58 AM   #7
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

As Vis pointed out is BossEncounters mod. I've never seen that in the current version but maybe I've got it turned off in the options. However Bossencounters2 deffinately posted that graph on the screen after every boss fight. It's also what posted that Rank widow in the above screen shot.

Last edited by def9 : 02-03-12 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling
02-03-12, 02:02 PM   #8
lordmarius
A Murloc Raider
More screenshots

Ok, i uploaded more pictures with the mod activated after each boss kill, the new adress is:

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o537/Lordmarius/

I will try that addon to see if its the same, thank you.
02-03-12, 02:36 PM   #9
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

With the new set of screenshots it's rather obvious that Vis and def9 are correct.

You can even see a message from the addon in the 2nd picture.

The only question remains is if the recent v3 kept those features or they were left behind with v2.

Your search is at an end one way or the other, it's Mrcoolmods boss warning addon.
02-03-12, 02:48 PM   #10
lordmarius
A Murloc Raider
Youre right

Wow, youre right, i can see in the second picture the addon message.

If it doesnt do that anymore, at leas i know what mod it is now.... It has been bugging me for over 2 years now, thank you for your time .

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Identify thi addon