02-03-13, 03:01 AM   #321
bravejohn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
hello and thanks for the UI I have one issue so far...when I enter into a raid I get the "warning" (icon in the center of the hud) that I don't have poison applied while I do have both poisons applied. The same happens with my Paladin that it show me I don't have Seal up. I have enter into /raven and I deleted the conditions for my rogue (no lethal poison, e.t.c. ) but it still show me the icon

What I mention also is that in my rogue it show me the icon of cripling poison. I should have chosen cripling poison if I did not chose the Leeching poison. So maybe is an issue that it cannot track leeching poison and it thinks that I have non?

In my paladin it show me the icon of Seal of Light while I am in Retribution spec. Maybe it thinks that I am in prot spec?

Any tips of how to "fix" this? it only happens when I am in raid environment and not when in combat general.

Thanks

02-04-13, 07:10 AM   #322
Ruvengaard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Sorry, I haven't been on, had a bunch of IRL stuff to take care of. Time for another wall of reply's!
No need to apologize everyone need their rest especially with the hard work you put in this UI.

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Trust me it's there, though the texture is very faint and may be difficult to see in some environments. If you click in that area the frame will still show. You can get the default textures back by going to the World of Warcraft\Interface folder and delete or rename the "RaidFrame" folder.
Removed the directory and I can see the arrow !! thanks a million.

Take care,
Ruven.

02-05-13, 12:06 PM   #323
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Which Raid-Addon?

Hello!

I've used Real a couple of years ago and there was DVE a part of these compilation.
Now i want to play wow again for a while and i take real once again, because there is everything into it what i need. Everything, except a raidaddon.
My Question --i'm sorry for these simple one--, is there an Raidaddon pre-configured in Real-UI?

02-06-13, 09:59 AM   #324
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Balance/Resto Druid Needs for 5.2

Hey Gethe!!!

I just wanted to say RealUI has been a huge help so far in MoP. I just wanted to let you know though, some changes are coming your way with the Boom/Resto specs and IDK how you want to deal with them.

The main concern I have are the Resto Mushrooms. They will now absorb overhealing and increase healing output depending on what percentage they have absorbed. I am unsure how you want to track that, however I wanted to give you the heads up in advance!!!

ATM my boomkins UI is optimal after I made some personal bartender changes! It looks great. However, if I have any concerns I will most definitely throw them your way!!!

Crit on my Wayward Chicken!!!

-Sky

02-06-13, 01:03 PM   #325
Scyntt
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
So I loaded up RealUI on the PTR and noticed something in it that I don't see on live. Being that a CD timer appears over spells on bartender on the PTR, but no timer has ever come up for me on live (since I came back for MoP). Any idea on how I might be able to get that timer on the live version?

02-07-13, 08:43 AM   #326
Mortarius
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Banis View Post
I get this error every time at 1st pull in raids

any tip for this ?
I am also getting this bug every time I am in a party.

02-08-13, 07:10 AM   #327
Las Vegas
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by zeveroare View Post
For some reason I can't see the "extra roll" window in Terrace.
I can use it in every other raid, but not there...

In Hof it's almost out of my screen too...
Quoting this for attention. Thinking about switching UI's, cause this is a dealbreaker for me. Just did 4 bosses and didn't have the option to use a coin, REALLY annoying to say the least.

Decided to look it up and seems like I'm not the only one suffering from this.. Hopefully it'll be fixed.

02-08-13, 12:24 PM   #328
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Desmodis View Post
Hello!

I've used Real a couple of years ago and there was DVE a part of these compilation.
Now i want to play wow again for a while and i take real once again, because there is everything into it what i need. Everything, except a raidaddon.
My Question --i'm sorry for these simple one--, is there an Raidaddon pre-configured in Real-UI?
realui comes with savedvariables for at least deadly boss mods

02-12-13, 05:55 AM   #329
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Hey, what's with rogues Anticipation workaround? Any solution inc for that? Cause as for now I don't see any additional CP, only standard 5.

02-12-13, 11:20 AM   #330
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Hey, what's with rogues Anticipation workaround? Any solution inc for that? Cause as for now I don't see any additional CP, only standard 5.
Uploading 7.3 r7b with a possible fix. Let us know if it works.

02-12-13, 02:37 PM   #331
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Thanks, now it does display.

02-12-13, 02:57 PM   #332
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Thank you for the continued updates.

I'm doing the Shado Pan dailies. On the default UI, there's a unitframe for the NPC who I invite. How can I make that show on RealUI? (I do just set focus on the NPC but I'm wondering if the unitframe is not there by design.)

Thanks!

02-12-13, 05:52 PM   #333
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
Thank you for the continued updates.

I'm doing the Shado Pan dailies. On the default UI, there's a unitframe for the NPC who I invite. How can I make that show on RealUI? (I do just set focus on the NPC but I'm wondering if the unitframe is not there by design.)

Thanks!
In case this helps, it uses the boss/arena unit frames.

02-12-13, 08:25 PM   #334
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
In case this helps, it uses the boss/arena unit frames.
Thanks

02-13-13, 01:58 PM   #335
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Thanks
Thanks too, Haleth.

Nib, I was able to make it show up but it's not skinned.... realized it's much more effective to set the focus on the npc anyway

02-14-13, 08:49 AM   #336
zxa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
Quoting this for attention. Thinking about switching UI's, cause this is a dealbreaker for me. Just did 4 bosses and didn't have the option to use a coin, REALLY annoying to say the least.

Decided to look it up and seems like I'm not the only one suffering from this.. Hopefully it'll be fixed.
Having this same problem was unable to use bonus roll for hc empress no other achis gained Anyone got a quick fix for this problem? What addon is it that handles achievement alerts and is it possible to disable it until this is fixed?

02-14-13, 04:08 PM   #337
djfury
A Kobold Labourer

Hey! First time poster here, and i have to say, your UI ROCKS!, It's really awesome, and it's the answer i was looking for my UI replacement question. It's perfect, pure minimalism, and at the same time a complete UI. Really nice work bro! Thanks a lot!

02-14-13, 10:29 PM   #338
Barana
A Defias Bandit
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before, but my searching turned up nothing. Is it possible to reverse the power bar (for monks and mana users only) so that it starts full and empties from the left instead of filling from the right? I tried changing the booleans in the oUF RealUI overlay.lua file, but it didn't do anything.

I also tried messing with some numbers in the UpdateUnitTextPosition function, which is what let me reverse the health bars, but nothing I changed in the power settings affected the monk energy bar (even using extremely high numbers, nothing moved). I'm wondering if it's even possible to do this for monks, or does the spec-dependent power bar complicate things?

Oh, and a small suggestion: it would be great to have a settings page for the player and target frames, just to make modifying them a little bit less tedious (unless this is already in and I'm just blind and missed it in the piles of options in the RealUI config, in which case I'd love to know where it is!)

Last edited by Barana : 02-14-13 at 10:31 PM.

02-15-13, 12:00 PM   #339
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Coin box still moving

Hey RealUI Devs,

Havent seen my coin box in 2 weeks now. The latest version of the UI still has yet to fix the coin roll box problem. And with the option to lock the frame still gone I am losing out on rolls.

As well havent really heard from you guys acknowledging that you guys know there is a mushroom change for resto druids come 5.2. Hope you guys got that.

Ty,

-Sky

02-15-13, 03:40 PM   #340
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

If you're bothered that some icons are not "properly" skinned, try

to
Clean Icons - Cold http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Cold.html

or

to
Clean Icons - Thin http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

I prefer Clean Icons - Thin because Clean Icons - Cold desaturates the icon colors. It's a cool effect though!

Each one is about 70MB but since it just skins icons, it doesn't have any impact on resources.

Last edited by Anj : 02-15-13 at 04:00 PM. Reason: added pics

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI