11-17-10, 01:02 PM   #1
Wickedshifts
A Fallenroot Satyr
SpartanUI modifications

OK, I know this is off-topic but I cant seem to find any other posts about it anywhere, so I figured I would ask my question here since so many people on this thread mess with their UI's.

I am a complete newb when it comes to creating UIs, so I apologize ahead of time. I am trying to modify the Fan update of SpartanUI into something I think would fit my personal needs a little better while trying to clean up the UI. In the process of using kGpanels to create the layout, I am forced with the below ending result:

What you see here is this:

Panel 1 & 2 are set to the Background Frame Strata (Guess thats what it is called) and by doing this it is still showing the Originial WoW UI Bars & Graphics.

Panel 3 & 4 are set to the Dialog Frame Strata (again guessing) by doing this it hides the Blizzard graphics, but in return is also hiding 3/4 of the Macarooned addon (Still in debate to use this or stick with Bartender)

What I am asking is this....

1. How would I hide the default Blizzard UI?

*Please be gentle... I have learned so much in the past hour my head is about to explode *

Last edited by Seerah : 11-17-10 at 01:37 PM. Reason: moved from UI screenshots thread -Seerah
11-17-10, 01:12 PM   #2
carebear.
Banned

Originally Posted by Wickedshifts View Post
stuff
Get your self an actionbar addon (:
11-17-10, 01:15 PM   #3
sevti
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Wickedshifts View Post
Panel 3 & 4 are set to the Dialog Frame Strata (again guessing) by doing this it hides the Blizzard graphics, but in return is also hiding 3/4 of the Macarooned addon (Still in debate to use this or stick with Bartender)
If you're using Macaroon, there should be an option in the interface options (/mac menu) that says "Enable Blizzard Main Bar" with a checkbox next to it. Make sure it is not checked
11-17-10, 01:18 PM   #4
Wickedshifts
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by sevti View Post
If you're using Macaroon, there should be an option in the interface options (/mac menu) that says "Enable Blizzard Main Bar" with a checkbox next to it. Make sure it is not checked
Yeah I found it after I had already made the post. Thanks for the info. Sorry for any trouble.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SpartanUI modifications