11-26-08, 02:16 PM   #41
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
You can make panels with Skinner?

I'm gonna have to go try that one then.
It's a little different than a 'panels' mod, but yes, you can make panels with Skinner.
11-26-08, 06:10 PM   #42
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Aye. It has the top frame, the bottom frame, and you can create "middle" frames with it, which are movable/resizable.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-26-08, 06:36 PM   #43
Wimpface
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For a very lightweight tooltip you can use LonnyTooltip from this site Not sure if it's been mentioned as i skipped page 2 :/

Also, if you're good with lua you can use oUF with an own layout or use someone elses layout. To reach ultimate lightweightness ofcourse
11-26-08, 10:12 PM   #44
zoktar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
reccomend ouf_d3orbs, from rothui, has its own page now. diablo 3 health and mana orbs, for u, and nice target, party, pet, targettarget etc frames, in d3 style, (diablo 3)

Originally Posted by Wimpface View Post
For a very lightweight tooltip you can use LonnyTooltip from this site Not sure if it's been mentioned as i skipped page 2 :/

Also, if you're good with lua you can use oUF with an own layout or use someone elses layout. To reach ultimate lightweightness ofcourse

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Lightweight addons