07-11-14, 01:12 AM   #1
ideathief
A Kobold Labourer
Undermine Journal Replacement Add-on With Auctioneer Functionality

Hi all.

Unfortunately.. the undermine journal is going down for an unknown amount of time.. and I am very sad to see it go.

However, I want to find an alternative as soon as possible.

Before I used the undermine journal with auctioneer Via this add-on:
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auc-stat-tuj-global

It let me sort auctioneers scan data by the global median price based on the TUJ's auction data.

-----

Not that the TUJ is gone, the only service similar to it is WoWuction. Wowuction already has a similar add-on that allows auctioneer to sort by it's market price:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/auc-stat-wowuction

However I was wondering if anyone could make an add-on that will let WoWuction sort data by the region median price - The same as TUJ's former global marker median...

Would be more than nice.. Especially since TUJ will be gone soon
07-11-14, 02:47 AM   #2
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Undermine Journal to Close by End of July
Due to our server hosting provider being unable to serve our needs, The Undermine Journal will close by the end of July. Until then, our ability to serve you is significantly degraded, with no updated auction history or seller information available on any items on any realm. Summary pages should remain unaffected, though we may be forced to stop updating them at some point.

We will try to stay open through the end of the month for notifications subscribers to get some use of their paid service, and obviously we cannot accept any new subscriptions.

Beyond July, the future of The Undermine Journal is uncertain. There will probably be a period where this site is completely closed. We may be able to find a new dedicated host, but there are a number of improvements that should be made here before Warlords of Draenor is released anyway. So if WoD is released and The Undermine Journal is down, it's probably not coming back. We'll try to keep a page up with details to keep you informed.

Thanks to all our loyal visitors and subscribers since 2010. Hopefully we won't be gone for long.
This is unfortunate news. I hope they find a new provider to host their website.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Undermine Journal Replacement Add-on With Auctioneer Functionality