03-26-13, 12:27 AM   #1
krycus21
A Murloc Raider
Is this apart of Nui or another addon

Is this apart of Nui or another addon? Ive seen it in screen shots, on Curse it has it with some addon packs. how do i get it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pvw22571.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	735.9 KB
ID:	7650  
03-26-13, 04:43 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The buff bars for player/pet and also for target are a part of nUI. It's been said by Scott (Spiel2001) in the past that he will not break nUI up into pieces.
03-26-13, 09:48 AM   #3
krycus21
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
The buff bars for player/pet and also for target are a part of nUI. It's been said by Scott (Spiel2001) in the past that he will not break nUI up into pieces.
ok cool, do you know what addon it is by chance?
03-26-13, 10:14 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI is the name of the whole interface. It is a single addon that contains several elements. As has been said each element isn't removable.
03-26-13, 01:55 PM   #5
krycus21
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
nUI is the name of the whole interface. It is a single addon that contains several elements. As has been said each element isn't removable.
Oh, sorry i ment what addon is in the red box, I could not find the addon or anyway to change it to how it shows in the picture.
03-26-13, 04:06 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
It isn't a separate addon. The buff lists are a part of the nUI addon. There are similar addons out there if you look under buff/debuff sections.

Here's a link to an image on the nUI forums that will hopefully explain it better.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21108

Last edited by Xrystal : 03-26-13 at 04:09 PM.
03-26-13, 04:15 PM   #7
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by krycus21 View Post
Oh, sorry i ment what addon is in the red box, I could not find the addon or anyway to change it to how it shows in the picture.
The addon is nUI

It is a nearly 100% replacement for the defualt Blizz UI. Here's a picture from nUI's page here at WoWInterface to show you everything that is in it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	nUI_1824x1140.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	494.3 KB
ID:	7651  
03-26-13, 04:56 PM   #8
krycus21
A Murloc Raider
It isn't a separate addon. The buff lists are a part of the nUI addon. There are similar addons out there if you look under buff/debuff sections.

Here's a link to an image on the nUI forums that will hopefully explain it better.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21108
Originally Posted by Vis View Post
The addon is nUI

It is a nearly 100% replacement for the defualt Blizz UI. Here's a picture from nUI's page here at WoWInterface to show you everything that is in it.
I see, im not getting that frame for some reason, any idea's?
see posted picture
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	11111.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	650.3 KB
ID:	7652  
03-26-13, 06:37 PM   #9
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Ah, you have Spiel's aura buttons plugin for nUI. It converts the bars to buttons. You probably installed it at some point due to the fact that the aura side of wow got protection so mousing over the lists in combat will error out but the buttons won't.
03-26-13, 06:40 PM   #10
krycus21
A Murloc Raider
Ah, you have Spiel's aura buttons plugin for nUI. It converts the bars to buttons. You probably installed it at some point due to the fact that the aura side of wow got protection so mousing over the lists in combat will error out but the buttons won't.
That worked, I dont remember installing that addon for some reason. Thank you for your help.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » General » nUI: Community Chat » Is this apart of Nui or another addon