01-13-05, 09:41 AM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
WoW Interface Re-opens

After a bit of a false start during closed beta, WoW Interface is now up and running. Brought to you by some of the same people who helped make EQ Interface the highly successful site it has become, WoW Interface hopes to follow in their footsteps, providing you with the most comprehensive site dealing with anything Interface related in WoW. From a place for authors to host their mods and users to download them, to technical help on creating and maintaining mods, WoW Interface wants to be there for you.

From both Remelio and myself, welcome.
01-16-05, 08:16 PM   #2
Harrowed
A Murloc Raider

Talking

On behalf of, well.. everyone, I would like to THANK YOU ever so much. The Webpage is itself lovely and the clean crisp way it's presented makes life much easier.

So again, thank you all who were involved even in some small way in getting WoW Interface back on it's feet!
01-18-05, 12:34 PM   #3
Cide
Swedeheart
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Harrowed
On behalf of, well.. everyone, I would like to THANK YOU ever so much. The Webpage is itself lovely and the clean crisp way it's presented makes life much easier.

So again, thank you all who were involved even in some small way in getting WoW Interface back on it's feet!
Well, you put it out so well I just quote this and /agree.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » WoW Interface Re-opens