01-28-13, 02:52 PM   #1
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Elvui skin, chat tabs and sldatatext questions.

As the title says, i wonder if there is any addon out there that skins the character tab, spell book, interface/options etc with the same skin or something similar that elvui uses?
And the second question, is there a chat addon that can make the channel names (chat tabs) to be visible at all times and with the option to change it's font and size?
Atm i use chatter but i can not change the font of the channel names with it.
And to the last question, i wonder if i in some way can change the color of the texts in sldatatext?
In the ingame options i can only select class colored.
I however want the first text to be dark blue (the same as elvui classic uses) and the last text to be white.
With "first" and "last" i mean this ->

First - Last

Guild: 10
Friends: 8
Armor: 100%
Etc

You guys probably ask yourselfs, why don't the fool just download Elvui and the answer to that is that i really don't have the energy to rebuild my whole UI from scratch with Elv as the base.
I've spent countless hours on the one i have now and i simply just want the same skin and color that's in Elvui
Thanks in advance.
01-28-13, 03:18 PM   #2
tuff
A Defias Bandit
I can help you with the SLDT question =).

In the Global Options menu there's a box called Global Colors (with the values ffffff or similar) that becomes available if you uncheck the class colored options. It applies to the word part of the display.

You can google for a list of Hex Code color values to enter in the box. This will color only the description part of the display - leaving the values in their original white color.
01-28-13, 03:49 PM   #3
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by tuff View Post
I can help you with the SLDT question =).

In the Global Options menu there's a box called Global Colors (with the values ffffff or similar) that becomes available if you uncheck the class colored options. It applies to the word part of the display.

You can google for a list of Hex Code color values to enter in the box. This will color only the description part of the display - leaving the values in their original white color.
Hmm that's odd, i don't seem to have that option.
I remember that the older version had it but this is how mine looks ->

Last edited by Rusken : 01-28-13 at 03:55 PM.
01-28-13, 04:50 PM   #4
Nightraiven
A Kobold Labourer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Aurora for skinning things.
Fane for chat tabs. ( not sure if you can alter the apperance of the tabs with fane...but it will show them all the time)
01-29-13, 03:47 AM   #5
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Mistify View Post
Aurora for skinning things.
Fane for chat tabs. ( not sure if you can alter the apperance of the tabs with fane...but it will show them all the time)
Nope can't customize them at all with Fane, and showing them at all times is something i can do with chatter
Thanks tho

Edit, the chat tabs is solved, Nibchattabs ftw

Last edited by Rusken : 01-29-13 at 04:16 AM.
01-29-13, 12:34 PM   #6
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
ElvUI should be able to skin various if not all blizzard frames. Check /ec > skins.
You can install additional skin options with the addon ElvUI_AddOnSkins.
01-29-13, 01:48 PM   #7
Rusken
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by ravagernl View Post
ElvUI should be able to skin various if not all blizzard frames. Check /ec > skins.
You can install additional skin options with the addon ElvUI_AddOnSkins.
What? Can i get the elvui skins without installing the whole UI?
01-29-13, 02:11 PM   #8
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
Oh.. I think I misread your question. I think you could disable all of the modules you don't like and have the skins however

I'm not sure why one would want to have the ElvUI look and feel without having ElvUI installed however...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Elvui skin, chat tabs and sldatatext questions.